• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Does Misty and Clemont have a name.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!

izarith

What is the shipping name for AshXClemont? I need to know, because I have begun to ship it. Big time.
There isn't one yet. I think the people compiling ship names are putting that on hold at the moment.

not sure if there's going to be a vote or what (or maybe it's already been decided on? idk), but DiodeShipping looks like the most likely option for ash/clemont at this point. looks like some people are using it already.

Commashipping sounds too much like Comashipping which is AshxPaul.

i did think of that, however i don't really envision aaron/viola becoming a huge ship? (crossgen pairs rarely are.) so i doubt there would be much confusion between the two.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
not sure if there's going to be a vote or what (or maybe it's already been decided on? idk), but DiodeShipping looks like the most likely option for ash/clemont at this point. looks like some people are using it already.

Oh, I had no idea. Out of curiosity, what does the "Diode" mean?

izarith

Oh, I had no idea. Out of curiosity, what does the "Diode" mean?

from a quick wiki, a diode is apparently "a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance," which is much too scientific for me to fully understand ;o
but i guess it was chosen because of the contrast between ash & clemont's personalities, plus clemont's obvious interest in electrical devices~

Gampi

ガンピ
Suggesting some E4 ships.

KnightofAeonsShipping - Latias/Wikstrom/Latios
SeaIncenseShipping - Siebold/Aromatisse
OddIncenseShipping - Drasna/Aromatisse
BurningIncenseShipping - Malva/Aromatisse
LaxIncenseShipping - Wikstrom/Aromatisse

I have a feeling some of the Incense ones are taken but idk.

Unconfirmed but meh, I'd thought I might as well put these up because you never know.

DiamondFancyShipping - Diancie/Gardevoir
PerfectStoveShipping - Siebold/Volcanion
DiamondKnightShipping - Diancie/Bisharp

One last question: Has Drasna/Wikstrom been named yet?

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
from a quick wiki, a diode is apparently "a two-terminal electronic component with asymmetric conductance," which is much too scientific for me to fully understand ;o
but i guess it was chosen because of the contrast between ash & clemont's personalities, plus clemont's obvious interest in electrical devices~

Oh wow, I should've known it was something with machinery. lol Thanks.

@ Shnivy: Haven't seen anything with Wikstrom/Drasna, so it's probably free game. And the incense ship names you suggested are surprisingly free, including the KnightofAeonShipping.

sennight

I'm so sorry that this is my first post, rofl, but does anyone know if there is a shipping name for Sina x Dexio from XY? I NEED to know. Need to. /heavybreathingcat.jpg

Edit: NEVER MIND I just found it, didn't realize there was an XY section on the Bulbapedia sub-site. CompletionShipping is cute. 8)

Last edited:

Luthor

unfortunately ButterflyShipping is already taken...

we could still go with the butterfly theme, though. maybe CommaShipping? comma is a subspecies of butterfly that tends to have orange & black colouring (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygonia), which makes me think of aaron's outfit.
or possibly MestraShipping? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestra_amymone) its light brown + orange colour scheme is like a nice blend of aaron & viola's designs IMO.

MorphoShipping is also available (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morpho_(butterfly)), which is a pretty large/well-known subspecies. alludes to the "metamorphosis" of aaron & viola's pokemon. of course these are all just suggestions!

Interesting suggestions I think the Morphoshipping of those suits the most

MorphoShipping- Aaron x Viola

Gampi

ガンピ
I post in here way too often...

Suggesting KnightInSpinyArmorShipping for Chesnaught/XY!Serena, I thought it would be sort of a cute name even though it's a lame pun. I also want to suggest a name for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom but meh, I can't think of anything good.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I post in here way too often...

Suggesting KnightInSpinyArmorShipping for Chesnaught/XY!Serena, I thought it would be sort of a cute name even though it's a lame pun. I also want to suggest a name for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom but meh, I can't think of anything good.

I like posting here too. lol

Also, I'm privy to naming the Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom triangle something revolving around a princess, chef, and knight. Can't think of anything and I doubt PeonShipping is a good name. :p
Umm, I get the punny ship name for Chesnaught/XY!Serena, but is there anyway to shorten it? Seems kinda long...

OH! By the way, does anyone have any ideas for a Jasmine/Valerie and Morty/Valerie ship name? Most of the ship names I suggest are usually taken and I can't think of anything creative for these ones yet. lol

izarith

OH! By the way, does anyone have any ideas for a Jasmine/Valerie and Morty/Valerie ship name? Most of the ship names I suggest are usually taken and I can't think of anything creative for these ones yet. lol

no suggestions for jasmine/valerie, sorry to say, but morty/valerie is already SpookShipping :)

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
no suggestions for jasmine/valerie, sorry to say, but morty/valerie is already SpookShipping :)

Oh cool. I didn't know there was already a name for Morty/Valerie. lol That's fine!
As for Jasmine/Valerie... How about FairySteelShipping? For obvious reasons. Though there's a lot of Fairy__Shipping names already. MawileShipping? I'm starting to lean towards SteelFairyShipping, but it's the same situation. =_=;

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Okay...I think I'm going to go with ShineSmileShipping for Jasmine/Valerie. Why? Because Valerie IMO is a positive person and from her dialogue, she finds reasons to smile (seeing the sun would give her reason to smile). Also, she seems to like shiny things (lol). Jasmine has a nice smile and her Type Orientation normally has shiny/gleaming Pokemon right? That's my reasoning anyway unless anyone can suggest something else? xD And I just learned that in fairy folklore, fairies ARE weak against steel/iron. Would've named this ship ColdIron or ColdSteel, but it's already taken. lol

Cynthia x Ash?
Cynthia x Diantha?
Cynthia x Wallace?
Hex Maniac x Serena?

In order:
RayShipping
PhaesporiaShipping
LegendShipping
The last one, I don't think there is one?

Is there a ship name for Cilan/Clemont yet? If not...I'd like to nominate "ForScienceshipping" because both have a thing for science.

LemonMeringuePieShipping is the ship name for Cilan/Clemont, sorry. :( Though I support your ship name for them. xD

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Thanks for the help. and just in case you didn't see it.

I don't suppose there is a name for my one Pair the Spares ship? Gary Oak and Lily

Can I ask for Pokephillia ship names?

Oh wow, I'm sorry. I did miss that. lol Well, it does have a ship name: ConceitShipping or ConceitedShipping (not sure why there's two).

I don't see why not, but then again, I haven't seen anyone bring up names before. Will probably have to flip through the earlier pages. :p

Chaos Werewolf

Fairy trainer
Well It probably has two names because one is also a Yu gi oh ship need to wash brain.

Cynthia x her Lucario? Cynthia x her Garchomp

Iterdimenchal ships?

Ash x Hilda?

Ash x Rosa?

Ash x Leaf/Green/Amanda?

Last edited: