• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
@tsunderevillo: None of those pairings have any ship names yet (to my knowledge).

I think it's pretty dumb that Delphox&Greninja, Braixen&Frogadier, and Chesnaught&Greninja have names while Braixen&Quilladin and Delphox&Chesnaught don't. Same for Clemont&Serena. I mean, we havr Ash&Clemont but not Clemont&Serena?

Any suggestions for names?

couplesupporter

James FAN!
Is there a name for Aaron (sinnoh elite four) and viola?

Cause I vote to call it insectshipping if there is none!

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I think it's pretty dumb that Delphox&Greninja, Braixen&Frogadier, and Chesnaught&Greninja have names while Braixen&Quilladin and Delphox&Chesnaught don't. Same for Clemont&Serena. I mean, we havr Ash&Clemont but not Clemont&Serena?

Any suggestions for names?

You are free to suggest. I'm not too sure what we can name those. xD

Is there a name for Aaron (sinnoh elite four) and viola?

Cause I vote to call it insectshipping if there is none!

I think Aaron and Viola have a ship name now. I believe it's MorphoShipping. :)

To fit the whole "knight and mage" motif, how about these names:

MysticKnightShipping - Quilladin & Braixen
SpellbladeShipping - Chesnaught & Delphox

I drew inspiration from the Final Fantasy series. Any thoughts? Are these good enough to be chosen?

Gampi

ガンピ
Is KingdomShipping taken?

EDIT: From what I can see, it doesn't seem to be taken. Suggesting KingdomShipping for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom.

Last edited:

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
To fit the whole "knight and mage" motif, how about these names:

MysticKnightShipping - Quilladin & Braixen
SpellbladeShipping - Chesnaught & Delphox

I drew inspiration from the Final Fantasy series. Any thoughts? Are these good enough to be chosen?

OMG Another Final Fantasy fan. I love you. I think those are awesome names and yes, they are free! :D

Is KingdomShipping taken?

EDIT: From what I can see, it doesn't seem to be taken. Suggesting KingdomShipping for Serena/Siebold/Wikstrom.

lol Now I can't get the idea of Serena being a princess out of my head. xD

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Hey there! I'd like to submit a ship name on behalf of a tiny faction of Tumblr that is, because we're insane, already shipping this. I already checked the list, and I'm heavily surprised this name hasn't gone to another pairing yet.

SylveonShipping - Bill/Valerie

So named because hells yes, fairies and Eeveelutions.

Last edited:

couplesupporter

James FAN!
Is there a name for Janina (johto) and Max? If not i vote kidshipping because they're both kids.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I'm surprised this has yet to have a name. :p

BigBearShipping for Ursaring/Pangoro/Beartic. I thought of BadNewsBearsShipping, but the name was kinda long and the extra 's' letters made the name sound like a tongue twister. lol Would've gone with PapaBearShipping, but like always, the name was already taken.

(I really should've come back sooner but whatever)

I checked that A-Z list and neither SpellbladeShipping or MysticKnightShipping are taken. Okay, so, how do I submit them?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I checked that A-Z list and neither SpellbladeShipping or MysticKnightShipping are taken. Okay, so, how do I submit them?
You already have. As long as the pairings aren't taken, the names aren't taken or problematic, and your submission doesn't clash with someone's earlier submission, you've done it. You've made a submission. =) Thank you for your patronage.

Ah, okay kids. You're no longer going to call my name when it comes to 'is this all right' types of questions. My role on this thread is done. This thread and all responsibilities connected to it is being passed on to user esm8m. She is going to be the go-to person about all list concerns from now on, as she will be updating the list. Meaning she can reject your crappy submissions on a whim, so take care of her, listen to her, and be nice to her. And help her as you've helped me. That's the important one.

Luthor

ArtificialIntelligenceShipping- Citroid & Infi
DoAndroidsDreamOfElectricSheepShipping- Citroid, Fennel & Mareep
RoboticDreamShipping-Citroid & Fennel