• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Kiryn

Serena/Shauna is BoutiqueShipping (this one I know off the top of my head, 'cause I totally ship this one too. XD)
Serena/Miette is called FondantShipping.
I couldn't find a ship name for Miette/Aria though, sorry!

erebus

Serena/Shauna is BoutiqueShipping (this one I know off the top of my head, 'cause I totally ship this one too. XD)
Serena/Miette is called FondantShipping.
I couldn't find a ship name for Miette/Aria though, sorry!

This will be known as Chouxshipping; the name was submitted back at the end of August but an update to the list hasn't happened for some time, hence why it's not on there yet.

Cheers guys!!!!

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Some ships that appear to be unnamed;

Luke/Bianca(BW)/Stephan
Luke/Stephan
Luke/Trip

May I name them, if they are nameless?

It seems that Luke/Trip is already CameraFiendshipping. You're perfectly fine with naming the other two ships, however!

Ah, sweet. Does BrokenCameraShipping sounds alright for Luke/Bianca(BW)/Stephan, and does GunShowShipping sound okay for Stephan/Luke?

AmericanPi

Write on
I searched shipping.bulbagarden.net and it appears that Joey (Johto) x Yellow and Tracey x Shauntal are nameless. May I name them?

(If you're curious, those two ships were born out of an old fanfiction project I lost interest in)

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Collected to here.

Fjkpwek

TheCharmOffensiveShipping - Anabel & Espeon (Anabel's)
SafetyFirstShipping / HeadgearShipping / HyperActiveShipping - Ash & Bianca (BW), Korrina, Mairin
ChuChuREvolutionShipping - Ash & Charmaine, Kay, Jean (XY)
PoffinsOnIoShipping (alternative name) - Dawn & Jupiter (hope somebody would get this reference)

This is good to go.

Headgearshipping and Hyperactiveshipping are already taken names. SafetyFirstshipping is free, however, so that'll be the name applied to your ship.

Another ship that's perfectly fine.

Alternate names are not accepted anymore, largely down to the sheer number of combinations that can be made in the franchise. While I get the reference you are making, Dawn/Jupiter will always be known as Retroshipping.

Ok, thanks :) By the way, which pair was the Headgear and the Hyperactive one? I get where you're going with the alternative names as when people post a lot, it somehow gets confusing of what the real name is. To be honest, I'd always prefer my name to it. Maybe switch their order? As an added bonus, where did I get the name of that shipping just to see if you really "understood" it?

They're kind of.... I don't know to describe.... metal?

You're right about the one where you posted about Dawn and Jupiter, and it feels kinda weird about the name of my ship.

By the way, here's my ship of the day:

CastielShipping - Ash & Misha (BW)/ Cilan & Misha (BW)

That'll be why I've not heard of them; metal isn't one of my preferred genres of music. I'm more into symphonic rock and power ballads.

In regards to your ship, I'm afraid I have to tell you that you can't submit multiple pairings to a name. You can have Castielshipping as either Ash/Misha or Cilan/Misha, but not both; it'll be rejected otherwise.

Then CastielShipping would be Ash & Misha.

And, here's my ships for the day:

Ash & Jean (XY) - LéCinémiqueÉlectriqueShipping (bad name, and it might be too long)
Ash & Charmaine - AppleTechnologiesShipping/AppTechIncShipping

Fjkpwek

Not bad at all. There were a couple of moments where the music changed and it wasn't to my liking, as I'm not struck on shouting or growling as a form of singing, but overall I enjoyed it and go back to listening to it every-so-often.

Longer names have been submitted to the list; worse ones too. If you wish to shorten it, Cinemiqueshipping is free for use.

Throwing it out there that AppTechshipping is available if you seek a shorter name. Otherwise it's down to you.

It's OK if you don't like it that much since I'm mainly here for the shippings. But what are your favorites from that album?
And yes, Cinemiqueshipping is great, as well as AppTechshipping. Well, my choice the name is the one you've chosen.

Spirit Photography was the standout for me initially, and still is at the moment. I say at the moment because eight times out of ten I end up liking a different song more after a few listens. In a way, I'm like that with shippings; the first ship I like from the new generation never becomes an OTP. For an example I took to Boutiqueshipping to start with, now I ship Serena with Celosia (Brutalityshipping) and sometimes Bryony (Whitewashshipping).

Alright then! An update to the list should be happening within a week or so; I've now got to send off all the submitted ships to esm8m. Updates as a general rule of thumb happen every two months and the last one was October, so it makes sense.

Yes, I really like Spirit Photography too, love the vocals and the saxophone. And for the ships, all I gotta say is, thanks! :)

No problem, I like to do my bit! Feel free to come back with more ships anytime; lets face it, naming ships is rather enjoyable.

That was fast! :) Yeah, I like to name them, as long as they don't look bad or at least, creative.

Luthor

AgeRegressionShipping- Fraud & Shinobu ( kalos)
HanzōShipping- Hanzō (Conquest) & Hanzō (Kalos)
NinjaBrothersShipping- Ippei, Nihei & Sanpei
NinjaVilageEldersShipping- Hanzō (kalos) & Shinobu (kalos)
VillageLeaderShipping- Hanzō (kalos) & Ippei

Mr. Guy

Banned
CatDogShipping (Lucario & Meowstic) needs a better name. It could apply to any canine and feline Pokemon pairing. Nothing about it really screams Lucario or Meowstic.

I suggest a rename to AuraConstraintShipping.

EDIT: Had Meowstic's species title mixed up with Espurr's.

Last edited:

Fjkpwek

CatDogShipping (Lucario & Meowstic) needs a better name. It could apply to any canine and feline Pokemon pairing. Nothing about it really screams Lucario or Meowstic.

I suggest a rename to AuraRestraintShipping.

I agree. AuraRestraintShipping is much better and suits those two really well.

Mewtario

"Shipping" Navigator
Since "ShipShipping" and "ShipWreckShipping" are both taken, I'll submit the following:

ShipShipShipping: S.S. Anne & S.S. Cussler

Justification for the name: If "ship shipping" applies to a ship that only ships one ship, then surely a "ship-ship" ship should be "ShipShipShipping".

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Does anyone know the shipping name for Ash x Aria? X3 I just curious if they have a name.