• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
It's the name of a dish, as well as a reference to the "lemons" nickname for Clemont and Bonnie, after their hair color. It's no where close to the most convoluted shipping name lol. We obviously can't force you lol but we do encourage people to use the listed names. There's already quite a bit of content under LemonMeringuePieShipping, it helps avoid confusion, and it'll help other people find your fanwork.
Ah, thank you. I tried searching for it, but all i got were results on how to get pies delivered to your house or company. Do you know of any workarounds?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Ah, thank you. I tried searching for it, but all i got were results on how to get pies delivered to your house or company. Do you know of any workarounds?
try putting it in quotes to get exact matches. Instead of typing LemonMeringuePieShipping into Google, type in "LemonMeringuePieShipping". That'll get you better results

Teravolt

I keep finding more ships that I want to add to my universe. What are the names for these two?

Professor Sonia x Nessa
Tierno x Trevor

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
why don't you search the shiplist yourself...?

I looked through the list and it seems Tierno/Trevor's called AcarameladoShipping while Professor Sonia/Nessa doesn't have a shipname. Actually there are no names for any ships for Sonia on the list yet...huh. Unless I'm misspelling or something.

Teravolt

why don't you search the shiplist yourself...?

I looked through the list and it seems Tierno/Trevor's called AcarameladoShipping while Professor Sonia/Nessa doesn't have a shipname. Actually there are no names for any ships for Sonia on the list yet...huh. Unless I'm misspelling or something.
dude
the last update on the site was 2 0 1 3

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
dude
how was i supposed to know? i wasn't paying attention to that kinda stuff...

Teravolt

how was i supposed to know? i wasn't paying attention to that kinda stuff...
yoyoyoyo
i love how someone shipped Clemont with Chili and Cress before Clemont x Cilan became a thing hahaahahaaaaaaaa

*seriously debates having Clemont join the Jones-Parker harem instead of just having him date Cilan and Character!Teravolt*

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
I keep finding more ships that I want to add to my universe. What are the names for these two?

Professor Sonia x Nessa
Tierno x Trevor
AquaHeartShipping - Nessa & Sonia
AcarameladoShipping - Tierno & Trevor

yoyoyoyo
i love how someone shipped Clemont with Chili and Cress before Clemont x Cilan became a thing hahaahahaaaaaaaa

*seriously debates having Clemont join the Jones-Parker harem instead of just having him date Cilan and Character!Teravolt*
Actually untrue, Clemont x Cress and Cilan x Clemont were both listed on the Nov 04.13 copy, and Chili x Clemont was named after. Not sure whether Cress or Cilan came first, though.

dude
:(
The site hasn't been used in several years, right now the list is hosted on Bulbagarden Forums in this thread (click me). The most recent update was June 02 2021 and the next update will be uhh some point when I can

Teravolt

Teravolt

Cinderace & Lucario is unnamed
Gloria & Marnie is GothGfShipping
GothGfShipping? I mean, it makes logical sense.

But it doesn’t mean I have to like it!

Best yuri ship deserves a better name.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
GothGfShipping? I mean, it makes logical sense.

But it doesn’t mean I have to like it!

Best yuri ship deserves a better name.
lol this one is pretty entrenched, there are a couple of SWSH names (early submissions especially) that might have preempted their own community but this isn't one of them. For better or worse, people call it GothGf

Aypichi

ੈ✩‧₊˚ Pichi .ೃ࿐
If there already isn't one for Lillie and Gladion, I would like to suggest one:-
Luminescentskullshipping

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
If there already isn't one for Lillie and Gladion, I would like to suggest one:-
Luminescentskullshipping
It's already BlondeMysteryShipping. I'm not certain if the decision was ever made to stop accepting incest ships but in any case, this one predates my involvement with the list.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
this is years old, here's my question: bede × chairman rose? allister × raihan? victor × bea?
EndorsementShipping - Bede & Chairman Rose
Allister & Raihan is unnamed
ProximoShipping - Victor & Bea