• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager

tsurinrin

I'm probably gonna have to do some research to make sure it's really open before adding it, but sure, go for it.

Note to self: whatever this is https://ch-3-wii.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F658726040841109504
the one in the post really doesn't seem like a bad idea to me, although it sounds like it's missing something, I like it and perhaps it may have something to do with the last image they published about Galar where Allister has a Raihan plushie, but sure, I'll wait

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
the one in the post really doesn't seem like a bad idea to me, although it sounds like it's missing something, I like it and perhaps it may have something to do with the last image they published about Galar where Allister has a Raihan plushie, but sure, I'll wait
I mean I don't want to discourage you. If you've got a name you want to submit go right ahead. Just wanted to make clear that if there's already a community using a name somewhere the one you submit might not get added.

tsurinrin

I mean I don't want to discourage you. If you've got a name you want to submit go right ahead. Just wanted to make clear that if there's already a community using a name somewhere the one you submit might not get added.
of course I know, and I understand but in case this doesn't have...

Am I the only one who ships Wishfulshipping?

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Okay, with the new grass starter, this couple has been showing up.

e668fdfe5c871f7f4c6aae86478d3359.jpg

Which I admit I love. Let's come up with a name for this ship and make it official.
Yeah that's honestly adorable. You're free to make up a name for it as is anyone else, but I'm still letting Legends names settle right now. Pokemon x Pokemon pairings are less strict but as a general guideline, nothing from SV (at least with a human) is going to be added until launch at a bare minimum.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Is there a ship name for Volo and Cogita?

Edit, after over a month of no replies: I've seen Celesticashipping so let's go with that

Last edited:

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Wow... things are dead around these parts even with the release of SV. Are suggestions still allowed? I'd like to offer some if so.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Wow... things are dead around these parts even with the release of SV. Are suggestions still allowed? I'd like to offer some if so.
Bulbagarden requested a moratorium on SV names until Jan 1st due to their spoiler policy, and given the list is hosted there, I'll probably say they're not at the moment. You're more than welcome to make a list in a text document or something and submit on Jan 1st if you'd like, though.

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
Bulbagarden requested a moratorium on SV names until Jan 1st due to their spoiler policy, and given the list is hosted there, I'll probably say they're not at the moment. You're more than welcome to make a list in a text document or something and submit on Jan 1st if you'd like, though.
Cool, thanks for the info! That gives me plenty of time to come up with some good ones (I hope).

Caesar XII

Lurked for 14 years before posting my first post.
From what I have seen, looks like other Altoshippers have settled on "Altershipping" for Ash/MPM Latias. The name being a pun on "alternate" and "Altoshipping."

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Liko x Roy - amorshipping
Since amor is the Spanish word for love

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
From what I have seen, looks like other Altoshippers have settled on "Altershipping" for Ash/MPM Latias. The name being a pun on "alternate" and "Altoshipping."
I'm honestly surprised this is free, but it is. I'm not entirely sure what tag will be used for this Latias (perhaps "anime" as Bulbapedia uses, or "Journeys") but the characters are clearly distinct. It's likely that AltoShipping will remain Ash & Latias as a species, but perhaps I'll add a duplicate for Ash & Latias (M05) as the ship has always been understood to reference the movie character.

Liko x Roy - amorshipping
Since amor is the Spanish word for love
Absolutely not. There isn't much chance Roy x Liko will be named in this thread, and absolutely no chance it will be named AmorShipping. Assuming no family relationship between the characters, this pairing is anticipated to be the single largest ship of an entire series and possibly one that will reign for years after, much as PokeShipping did. The pairing will be named by its supporters as all major pairings are and I'm not planning to list a name prematurely. Even if this wasn't the case, "AmorShipping" will likely never be a listed name for any pairing as it is extremely similar to (and a common typo for) the name AmourShipping, a pairing you're undoubtedly aware of.

Manqoba

Shipping List Manager
Looks like the name NewHorizonShipping is starting to stick for Roy x Liko, at least from the trends I’ve seen.
We're gonna continue monitoring, but from what I can see (mostly on Twitter) this name is mostly only used by one person who also tried to hastily submit it to the list two weeks ago. This is anticipated to be a massive pairing and I'm definitely not in a hurry for the community to settle on a name. Ash and Goh took 4 months to settle and I wouldn't be surprised if Roy and Liko did too.

Dark_King25

Shillmon Defender
Friede X Orla - Crewshipping