• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

MapleRoses

Jaejoong is HERO
I looked ur 'Unnamed Ships' & I would like to suggest the name~
hahas

for Rafe x Blaziken, I thought a name:
CoolShipper

and for Brock x Grace:
CookingShipper
because they two loved cooking [I watched the ep]

hahas~

Ash's Bulbasaur and Ash's Turtwig= Bulbtwigshipping. Cos I'm sooo original.

Growlithe and Houndour= Flameshipper?

Last edited:

Faerie

MONS
Yay~

SunnyShipper - Flint (elite) & Jasmine (Sunyshore could've worked; <.< though yeah, I'm not sure how badly I would've gotten it if somone tried to make a fuss about Suny vs Sunny. I don't need the aggravation anymore ;.; )
Thanks! I know Sunyshore would have been OK, but I don't personally like it. Too many S's in my opinion. :p

sanjay120

?(???)?
Ash's Bulbasaur and Ash's Turtwig= Bulbtwigshipping. Cos I'm sooo original.

Growlithe and Houndour= Flameshipper?

Or Rootshipping or Fertileshipping or Soilshipping. Please, please don't use that horrible name. Please.

Amazingly, we have a million ships with the world 'flame' or 'flaming' in them, but no 'flame'. And Growlithe/Houndoom isn't taken.

Or Rootshipping or Fertileshipping or Soilshipping. Please, please don't use that horrible name. Please.

Amazingly, we have a million ships with the world 'flame' or 'flaming' in them, but no 'flame'. And Growlithe/Houndoom isn't taken.

Okay Bulbtwigshipping is gone, I'll go with Soilshipping then.

And I'm not sure if you understood what I meant- I was suggesting the ship, not questioning it.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I could not find Pikachu and Togetic............

I suppose I would call it JoyShockShipping..........but if there is one name already please tell me......

Sceptile X Charizard = Fullstartershipping? If I'm correct, those two are the only fully evolved starter Ash has.

Squirtle X Turtwig = Startingturtleshipping? There is one for Squirtle/Torkoal/Turtwig, but that is a completely different ship, right?

I feel like a noob asking this... but can someone explain to me what it means when there are more than one person/pokemon in the ship? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Taking:
CoolShipper - Rafe & Blaziken
CookingShipper - Brock & Grace
SoilShipper - Ash's Bulbasaur & Ash's Turtwig
FlameShipper - Growlithe & Houndour
JoyShockShipper - Pikachu & Togetic
FullstarterShipper - Ash's Sceptile & Ash's Charizard
StartingturtleShipper - Squirtle & Turtwig

I feel like a noob asking this... but can someone explain to me what it means when there are more than one person/pokemon in the ship? Thanks in advance.
No no, that's a very viable question. It means it's a threesome or moresome. Three or more people in some form of a unified relationship. Some people think it means it's a love triangle, but that's not it at all. Nope, no love triangles.

Abcd

Bringer Of Death
What is this i dont even

SaturnxJupiter FTW

MarsxCyrus FTW

PlutoxElle FTW

ya. OH AND MY FAVORITE SHIP IS BATTLESHIP EXCEPT WHEN I LOSE I MOVE THE PIECES AROUND!!!

Last edited:

Yeti

Banned
O I have another ship to add... to the mass of ships on page 2 that didn't get accepted >.> Dunno if they weren't seen or what... :x

GOOFYTIMEshipping: Pluto & Lucas ~ don't ask... plz don't ask.

Yes, I'd like to know what these pairings are called:

Ash X Mewtwo
Fantina X Lucas

I tried looking and I found nothing... can some one help please?

Yes, I'd like to know what these pairings are called:

Ash X Mewtwo
Fantina X Lucas

I tried looking and I found nothing... can some one help please?

FirstShipper - Ash & Mewtwo

There's nothing for Fantina X Lucas, you can suggest one? Maybe GhostTrainerShipping? (Damn I suck at this -.^)

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Ok after consulting with my buds on IRC we've determined some Team G ship names... don't ask about some of them >.>

/b/lackupshipping: Brock & Rosie [US]
They're like the only non-white people in Pokemon, and if you've ever seen Habbo get trolled, you'd know /b/ uses black skintones and big afros and /b/lock places and call in /b/lackup... no offense to anyone it was just a lolname.

Think that's it... hope they all get accepted lol. :c
O I have another ship to add... to the mass of ships on page 2 that didn't get accepted >.> Dunno if they weren't seen or what... :x

Don't think of it in terms of 'getting accepted or not'; I don't not take names I don't like, since I could point out many I don't. The whole 'taking' business won't be around here for long, also; that was just a temporary thing. The only thing I'm gonna have to decline is the one left above, and only because of the use of the slashes. All caps, fine; a dash, /maybe/; strokes? I'd rather not deal with those, and also the issue of actual use if anyone picked up on the couple. Just saying.

FirstShipper - Ash & Mewtwo

There's nothing for Fantina X Lucas, you can suggest one? Maybe GhostTrainerShipping? (Damn I suck at this -.^)

Thanks for letting me know about Firstshipping ^_^

Okay, since I can't find anything on Fantina X Lucas... does that mean I'm allowed to name the pairing myself? If so, maybe I should call it Hearthomeshipping? I like that name >.>

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I didn't see this one...I myself do not believe in this one but...
Bill x Misty...
If I missed it please tell me but I would call it VaporeonShipping.....

I didn't see this one...I myself do not believe in this one but...
Bill x Misty...
If I missed it please tell me but I would call it VaporeonShipping.....

Bill and Misty don't seem to be there, and Vaporeonshipping isn't taken... go right ahead.

Faerie

MONS
ButlerShipper for Cochran/Cattleya

I thought up a name for Cochran/Cattleya (Kokuran/Katorea, the Frontier Brain and lady of the Battle Castle), just because they look really cute together. I though of a few more, but this is the one I like the best. If it doesn't work, I'll think of another one or two.

ButlerShipper. It's not confirmed, but I think that she's the lady of the house, and he's her butler, so it makes sense.

EDIT: Another name: MizuhikiShipper for Cyrus/Cynthia. Red and white are celebrational colors in Japan. Akagi's name starts with aka, meaning red, and Shirona's starts with shiro, which is white...and if my source is correct, a mizuhiki is a red and white cord attatched to gift envelopes during times of celebration. It's kind of a weird name, but...

Last edited:
I'm somewhat surprised that Lucas X Brendan doesn't have a name (hmm... at my rate- I might end up with everyone being paired) maybe:

MovieCameoTrainerShipper?

On the topic of movies- Ho-Oh X Raikou = JohtoNoMovieShipper? (Damnit, I have got to come up with better names!)

That's all I can come up with.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I was brainstorming ideas for the Shipping Fic contest, and for some reason, Dawn x Casey popped into my head. So here's a couple baseball themed ships for ya.

BlueJaysShipping = Dawn x Casey (Because Dawn's hair is blue, and Casey's a baseball fanatic, so BlueJaysShipping.)

RedSoxShipping = Zoey x Casey (I could've gone with RedsShipping, but I didn't want to get lynched by what little Redshippers this forum has (I'm lookin' at YOU, Rave The Rich!). And besides, I'm a Red Sox fan, I already used a bird-themed team for BlueJaysShipping, and frankly, the Reds suck anyway, with no offense meant to Reds fans.)