• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
I was brainstorming ideas for the Shipping Fic contest, and for some reason, Dawn x Casey popped into my head. So here's a couple baseball themed ships for ya.

BlueJaysShipping = Dawn x Casey (Because Dawn's hair is blue, and Casey's a baseball fanatic, so BlueJaysShipping.)

RedSoxShipping = Zoey x Casey (I could've gone with RedsShipping, but I didn't want to get lynched by what little Redshippers this forum has (I'm lookin' at YOU, Rave The Rich!). And besides, I'm a Red Sox fan, I already used a bird-themed team for BlueJaysShipping, and frankly, the Reds suck anyway, with no offense meant to Reds fans.)

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I'm somewhat surprised that Lucas X Brendan doesn't have a name (hmm... at my rate- I might end up with everyone being paired) maybe:

MovieCameoTrainerShipper?

On the topic of movies- Ho-Oh X Raikou = JohtoNoMovieShipper? (Damnit, I have got to come up with better names!)

That's all I can come up with.
Why not just MovieCameo and NoMovie?

It looks like my OTP Jenaro x Ariene from the episode Hi Ho Silver... Away! does not have a name.
It's Jewelryshipping; the names just aren't spelled to Bulbapedia standard.

Razzl3erry

PWNawesome.
:]

Me and someone else on Deviantart came up with the name for BrendanXDawn. :]]]

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Y'see I'm not smart enough to think like that.
Then try it this way: simple is best, and so are few words. Don't try to think too hard or you'll end up overdoing it trying to get it in the first place.

VioletMeira

EevelutionEnthusiast
Riley x Volkner.

SnazzyBlueShipping.

Then try it this way: simple is best, and so are few words. Don't try to think too hard or you'll end up overdoing it trying to get it in the first place.

K, I'll remember that...

JohtoStartShipping=Totodile/Cyndaquil those two haven't evolved yet. So...

OakedWatershipping= Totodile/Corphish Them being the only water types Ash has oaked.(Squirtle counts as being in the Squirtle Squad)

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
What is the shipping between these people called
Harley and Soledad
Harley and Crystal (From Games)
May and Brendan
Brendan and Crystal
Drew and Crystal

Thanks for telling me and u could also make them up if you don't no some

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Yeah, I like FestivalShipping better.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Ok I shall make them up how are these
Harley and Crystal (From Games) Harina Shipper (Harley and Marina Together)
Brendan and CrystalHeroWaterShipper (They both started with water. There is one of them with dawn called Starter Water so I just changed it to hero)
Drew and Crystal WaniRade (Wani Wani and Roserade from Marinas and Drews)
Jimmy and Harley Jirley Shipper
Vince and Harley GreenMen shipper

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Does Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup have a name? If not, can we name it StarterShipping?

To TurtwigFan1 Ash's Pikachu and Dawn's Piplup is LightningPearlShipper.

To CyberBlastoise, there isn't. You can offer one if you want.

Maybe Charizard and Primeape can be DisobeyShipping- they are to two most known pokemon to disobey Ash (I know Pikachu has, but it isn't known for that as much).

Can someone tell me if it's possible to multi-quote, and how to? kthnxbi

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Thanks, as of now I am an avid LightningPearlShipper! (And PikaShipping - Pikachu and Buneary, who will get him first?)

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Can someone tell me if it's possible to multi-quote, and how to? kthnxbi

You multi-quote by clicking the big plus-" button beside the quote-button. When the button turns red, that quote will appear if you click reply or regular!quote in that thread.

Is there a specific name for Ash's Pikachu and Misty's Togetic???
JoyShockshipping

sanjay120

?(???)?
You multi-quote by clicking the big plus-" button beside the quote-button. When the button turns red, that quote will appear if you click reply or regular!quote in that thread.

The coolest part is that it works even if you skip around pages. ;D