• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
The coolest part is that it works even if you skip around pages. ;D
X3 But then you have to pay attention and know they won't show up if you do skip around, just that you'll have an option just below the reply box that says, "you have x amount of other posts quoted; would you like to post them here?" And most times, that's annoying, but it definitely comes in handy.

So I'm trying to decide if Candice/Zoey should be called Snowflake, Snowpoint, or Fimbulwinter. D: Suggestions, preferences, anyone?

Faerie

MONS
My vote goes to Fimbulwinter. Maybe it's just because I'm a mythology nerd, but it sounds the most appropriate. It's a really cool name too.

You multi-quote by clicking the big plus-" button beside the quote-button. When the button turns red, that quote will appear if you click reply or regular!quote in that thread.

Thanks, that'll definitely come in handy...

So I'm trying to decide if Candice/Zoey should be called Snowflake, Snowpoint, or Fimbulwinter. D: Suggestions, preferences, anyone?

I like Snowflake, mostly cos I'm not too fond of naming ships after places and cos I dunno what Fimbul is and I'm too lazy to find out >.>

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I like Snowflake, mostly cos I'm not too fond of naming ships after places and cos I dunno what Fimbul is and I'm too lazy to find out >.>
Fimbulwinter is an age of three consecutive years of harsh winter with no other seasons in between, which indicated the coming of Ragnarok in Norse mythology. =3

Fimbulwinter is an age of three consecutive years of harsh winter with no other seasons in between, which indicated the coming of Ragnarok in Norse mythology. =3

Thanks for the explanation ^^ I'm still with Snowflake though.

Croconaw and Tropius = DiagonalDialShipping? I'd rather if someone suggested something (their numbers are 159 and 357 respectively).

Oh, and Mr. Mime and Gardevoir for BoyGirlShipping

Edit: Did I rank just know? *le gasp*

Last edited:

Golden Ash

Advance Master
it is called the shipping of ash and mars? and the dawn and brock?

There isn't anything for Mars and Ash, I would suggest a name but I haven't seen the episode.

As for Brock and Dawn, it's called LightrockShipper.

Golden Ash

Advance Master
I think that the shipping of Mars and Jupiter should be called "FlymetothemoonShipping"

by ue there is a part of the song that says: "let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On Jupiter and Mars..."

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Out of curiosity, with actual CC or unofficial subtitles?

Because I never trust most of the earlier names (meaning pre-Hoenn) were CC'd properly, and that's how the names were spelled originally, when the world was just guessing on how they were spelled to begin with. And I never bothered to remember to change it. Thar. *nod*

Yoshi-kun

Wandering the Forums
Out of curiosity, with actual CC or unofficial subtitles?

Because I never trust most of the earlier names (meaning pre-Hoenn) were CC'd properly, and that's how the names were spelled originally, when the world was just guessing on how they were spelled to begin with. And I never bothered to remember to change it. Thar. *nod*

I'd say official since it's the CC from the actual episode on tape. It says at the end, Captioning made possible by 4kids productions and U.S. Department of Education Captioned by The National Captioning Institute --www.ncicap.org-- , word for word, How does that sound? ^ ^

Last edited:

darklord18

Is there any name for the following?
Buck and Mira
Lucas and Mira

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
I'd say official since it's the CC from the actual episode on tape. It says at the end, Captioning made possible by 4kids productions and U.S. Department of Education Captioned by The National Captioning Institute --www.ncicap.org-- , word for word, How does that sound? ^ ^
Works for me~

Is there any name for the following?
Buck and Mira
Lucas and Mira
Buck/Mira is Nuclearshipping. Lucas/Mira is nameless.

Croconaw and Tropius = DiagonalDialShipping? I'd rather if someone suggested something (their numbers are 159 and 357 respectively).
Neolithicshipping, perhaps?

Self-reminder:
BoyGirlShipper - Mr. Mime & Gardevoir

Last edited:
Neolithics? Sounds powerful X.X

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Croconaw looks like the stereotypical caveman...as an alligator. Tropius is a dinosaur. Neolitic is a term related to the "later" stone age, basically about the time of the great mammoths. It's not entirely correct to imply, buuuut Fred Flintstone is ever in our hearts. So, hence.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Harley and Marina/Crystal (From Games)
Brendan and Crystal/Marina
Drew and Marina/Crystal
Harley and Vincent (Anime)
Harley and Jimmy (Anime)
Brendan and Marina/Crystal

Do u no any of these and if not can u help me make some up?

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
Harley and Marina/Crystal (From Games)
Brendan and Crystal/Marina
Drew and Marina/Crystal
Harley and Vincent (Anime)
Harley and Jimmy (Anime)
Brendan and Marina/Crystal

Do u no any of these and if not can u help me make some up?
Alright, make this easy on yourself. When it comes to the three GSC characters, it breaks down like this:

game / anime / manga
Hiro / Jimmy / Gold
Kamon / Kamon / Silver
Kris / Marina / Crystal​

Yes, Kamon's listed twice.

So what you're looking for is:

Harley/Jimmy
Harley/Jackson
Brendan/Kris (game)
Brendan/Marina (anime)
Drew/Kris? or Marina?
Harley/Kris? or Marina?

esm8m

Pokémaniac
Harley/Jimmy
Harley/Jackson
Brendan/Kris (game)
Brendan/Marina (anime)
Drew/Kris? or Marina?
Harley/Kris? or Marina?

It appears that the first four do not have a name. I'm kind of surprised the third doesn't.

And a couple questions:
Is there a difference between, say, Treecko x Totodile vs. Ash's Treecko x Ash's Totodile? I'm certain it's been asked before, but I've never really found an answer...
Is there any particular convention for choosing between two more or less equally used names? (probably not, but...)

And finally, two name submissions:

Poketherapyshipper - Wally & Tory Lund
Fleetfootshipper - Lucy Fleetfoot & Manectric