• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

darklord18

Why did they call the shipping between Buck/Mira Nuclearshipping? I just don't get it.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Does anyone knows Grovyle x Celebi shipping name? I recently played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's newest franchise and seen a hint about it :x

EDIT: Oh, and Paul x Zoey too. =D

Last edited:

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Is there a ship for Conway and Dawn?
If so, (and there just has to be) whats it called?

Luckk

Conway and Dawn is HeatTagShipper.
Remember CTRL & F is your friiiiieeeeend. <.<

I was having fun looking up random names going "Dang... never would have thought of that couple." I'm inspried to make more strories and comics. ^^

Lateral Ganon

FanFiction Author
I've got another shipping suggestion that I suspect would work well:

OriginOfLifeShipping - Mew x Shaymin.

Looking it up, Google found no results at all, and theres no equivalent ship on the (in)complete list, either by name or species pairing. Since they are sort of responsible for the development of animals and plants respectively, the name makes sense.

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I hit ctrl F and searched, but I couldn't find a ship for Ash x Sakura. is this ship named? If not, can I name it Spiketailshipping? it's not taken, and Ash has spikes in his hair and Sakura has pigtails. Spiketails!

~riolulu

Dragon Chimchar

wha you say!
dont want to be a pain
but can anyone help me come up with a good name for Ash X Marley shipping
Victoryshipping

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I'm here on behalf of taitofan (who currently owns the Shipping Face-Off thread ^_^) to submit a name for a shipping that she named.

OokidoxShuu for the epic lulz.

...That's what it should be called. Epicshipping. Amirite?

Anyone wanna submit that for me?

There ya have it. And so, I wish to submit that ship name to make it official ^^

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Lmao, this place is not really the best place for submission... it's actually a discussion thread to what this certain ship should be named into in case it doesn't have any/you are not too sure which ship is which...

Anyways, I'm thinking of what I should named PalkiaxChimchar after a certain video I made... any idea? Oh... yeah... well take a glimpse at my GooglePage and look for my YouTube link and you'll see what I'm refering to... *flees*

Luckk

So I Was in the mood for drawing when I learned... I don't think there's a name for Lugia & Misty.
Maybe there is but I can't find it. You'd think there'd be one after Pokemon 2000.
Can anyone find it or should I go ahead and name it?

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Hey would it be alright if someone could help me name these two shippings here?
I kept trying to find names for them but I couldn't think of one >_<

(Zoey, Jimmy(Kenta) & Flannery) and (Marley, Jimmy(Kenta) & Flannery)

Please and Thank You^^

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
What is the one for Gary x Jessie called?

and also....what is the one for Ash's Pikachu x Misty's Azurill?

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
Based on speculations in the Next Pokemon Thread with Sonic Boom, I would like to call Marill x Corsola x Psyduck x Politoed x Kingler WhoseTheFathershipping. Could someone submit it at Bulbagarden for me please?

And while I'm here is Paul/Marina named? I have no idea what to call it if it's not though.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Based on speculations in the Next Pokemon Thread with Sonic Boom, I would like to call Marill x Corsola x Psyduck x Politoed x Kingler WhoseTheFathershipping. Could someone submit it at Bulbagarden for me please?

EPIC WIN. :)

And while I'm here is Paul/Marina named? I have no idea what to call it if it's not though.

It's on the list in the first page, surprisingly. It's called EminentShipping (You are talking about the Marina in the Legend of Thunder Special, right?)

Last edited: