• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"What's This Ship Called?"

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
It'd be 'who's', not 'whose'.

>_< I am facepalming myself for not catching that. That's what I get for discussing it at 2 in the morning XD. Yeah, let's change that to Who'sTheFatherShipping. Apostrophe's are allowed in the name, right?

Tom Nook

Feel free to browse
>_< I am facepalming myself for not catching that. That's what I get for discussing it at 2 in the morning XD. Yeah, let's change that to Who'sTheFatherShipping. Apostrophe's are allowed in the name, right?

Yeah we should change it to Who'sTheFather, I'm pretty sure apostrophes can be used in shipping names.

Brock'sHormonesShipper - Flint (anime) & Lola

And indeed they are.

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
hmmm...what is the name for the ship between Jessie and Gary? I can't seem to find that one.

Also is there one for Ash's Pikachu with Misty's Azurill?

Origamigryphon

Shiny Hunter
I looked all through the shipping list, and I have yet to see it.

Has the ship for Jun x Ash been named yet? >:3

Come on, did you see the glare they shared over the table after Ash's gym battle with Fantina? XD Sparks, people!

Last edited:

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I looked all through the shipping list, and I have yet to see it.

Has the ship for Jun x Ash been named yet? >:3

Come on, did you see the glare they shared over the table after Ash's gym battle with Fantina? XD Sparks, people!

It strange, I was going to ask that myself. I want to call it Collisionshipping, for obvious reasons. :)

Origamigryphon

Shiny Hunter
Well, you can cliam for yourself if you want to. I'm not bothered by it.

Aw, heck no. I was just curious if it had been named. You thought of it first, its yours. I would have given it a stupid name anyway. XD

edit: Now I see what you meant in 'claiming' them (sorry, new to the shipping threads). I wasn't even thinking about claiming them. Feel free. :3

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
if you don't mind...here's some names i came up with...

EgoRivalShipper - Gary & Jessie
Mistychildrenshipper - Azurill & Togetic
StrangeTailShipper - Ash's Pikachu & Misty's Azurill

aSc1@3

I saw Mudkip and Pikachu(MudBoltShipping), so would you take MarshBoltShipping for Marshtomp and Pikachu?

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I checked the list and am wondering whether the Magikarp Salesman x Magikarp was named. I only saw that the Magikarp Salesman has a shipping with James and J/J/M.

If it's not named, then I'd like to call it SellKarpshipping. xD

It's been a while since I've posted.....

Retardedshipping- Professor Rowan and Pikachu. My friend made this one up because he wanted a "retarded" shipping, I think he pha3led immensely.

Am I allowed to ask why Paul and Dawn is called Ikarishipping? As far as I know that relates to it, Hikari is Dawn's Japanese name.

Also, will anything be done about the shippings that have more than one name? Like Bulbacross/Blowjob shipping, and I think there are quite a few Ash/Misty ones as well.

Oh, and also PsuedoDracoShipping- Charizard, Arbok, Gyarados, Sceptile, Seviper and Milotic. They are the only ones in the Dragon egg group that aren't actually dragons..... so, yeah.

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
It's been a while since I've posted.....

Retardedshipping- Professor Rowan and Pikachu. My friend made this one up because he wanted a "retarded" shipping, I think he pha3led immensely.

Am I allowed to ask why Paul and Dawn is called Ikarishipping? As far as I know that relates to it, Hikari is Dawn's Japanese name.

Also, will anything be done about the shippings that have more than one name? Like Bulbacross/Blowjob shipping, and I think there are quite a few Ash/Misty ones as well.

Oh, and also PsuedoDracoShipping- Charizard, Arbok, Gyarados, Sceptile, Seviper and Milotic. They are the only ones in the Dragon egg group that aren't actually dragons..... so, yeah.
No to "Retarded". You can tell your friend to go...well...ah...make something up.

Ikar comes from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Main character is Ikari Shinji.

Nothing will ever be done for the older 'ships; it's impossible to backtrack on those. However, we're making sure it's one-name-only these days.

And PsuedoDraco is perfectly fine.

No to "Retarded". You can tell your friend to go...well...ah...make something up.

Ikar comes from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Main character is Ikari Shinji.

Nothing will ever be done for the older 'ships; it's impossible to backtrack on those. However, we're making sure it's one-name-only these days.

And PsuedoDraco is perfectly fine.

Okay, thanks. Uhh.... maybe I'll tell him HE'S retarded? :D

s_a_l_poke

HeartGold+SoulSilver
I'm wondering if there's a Palkia x Eevee shipping. I ctrl-f'ed it, and nothing came up. Is there anything for it? Thanks!