• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

P

pitcher_ross

Really excitied about the Chronicles news...

Would somebody be prepared to video tape the episodes for me, and send me them via post?

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Wish I could help you out mate. But as you know, you can only tape things on Sky if you are watching the same channel. Since I'm at Uni, my parents aren't going to leave it on Toonami all week just so I can tape it.

Last edited:
H

Hound_of_Doom

According to the Radio Times website, Pokemon is finally gonna be on ITV again, on Sunday the 17th April. However this wouldn't be the first time that the Radio Times has announced the return of Pokemon to ITV, only to delete all traces of it the next day, so don't get too excited just yet.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Hound_of_Doom said:
According to the Radio Times website, Pokemon is finally gonna be on ITV again, on Sunday the 17th April. However this wouldn't be the first time that the Radio Times has announced the return of Pokemon to ITV, only to delete all traces of it the next day, so don't get too excited just yet.

Forget it, it aint happening, a recent update tells me pokémon isn't airing on ITV all of a sudden now. This would be the third time in the past two months we've been told about a return of pokémon regarding this channel.

Hopefully Sky will play out the remainder of season 7 consistantly each week now till the summer with no more of these long, pointless droughts without new episodes lol.

H

Hound_of_Doom

So basically, from Tuesday 19th April, Sky One are gonna be showing the Johto League Champions series (starting with A Goldenrod Opportunity), every weekday at 7:00am, and repeating them the following weekday at 5:10am.

And new episodes of the Advanced Challenge season (starting with Balance of Power on Sunday the 17th April) will be aired on Sundays at 8am on Sky One and 10am on Sky One Mix, and repeated the following Saturday at 8am on Sky One and 10am on Sky One Mix. This will make the UK approx. 4 weeks behind the US, which I'm happy with as long as Sky One actually stick to it!

P

pitcher_ross

Pipped to the post. Yes, Sky One are showing Johto at 5:10.

I wish they'd move Pokémon back to a 7:30 slot.

Lupin

pitcher_ross said:
I wish they'd move Pokémon back to a 7:30 slot.

I don't. I like my lie ins on a saturday morning.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Confirmation of a new episode coming to Sky:

Saturday the 24th of April

Sky One: 8:00 - Six Pack Attack!

Sky Mix: 10:00 - Six Pack Attack!

This is after, of course "Balance Of Power" being played the week before on saturday the 17th.

S

Shadow Deoxys

i have thousands of tapes with pokemon/pokemon advanced on it,it's on too early
on a saturday morning and I missed loads of johto eps.

they did a whole week of new episodes from "disguise the limit" to "exploud and clear"
last week for easter didn't they? now sky ones going back to 1 new episode per week
on saturday/sunday. I'll check skyone.co.uk

IMPERIAL DRAGON

Enemy Of Reality
Well I wouldn't be too happy about ITV showing pokemon, I mean they butcher the hell out of everything, and they turn a 20 + min episode of pokemon into 10 mins. And I dread to think about how they butcher the movies up *shudders at the thought of every scene with blood from Jurassic Park 2 being cut*.

Anyway. Can someone let me know some time in the future when the Swablu and Ludicolo episodes are gonna be repeated... I forgot to watch the repeats of them last week ¬_¬

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

well Chroncles on toonami soon

they should show us two new eps a week so we can catch up

S

Shadow Deoxys

yeah they cut sonic x to pieces too and i think they actually did cut half of a pokemon ep once the one with the growlithe police training thing oh and liar liar even some facts of life sortof erm, er thing but it was immature to cut it er...

the repeats were on very late saturday

chronicles should be pretty cool

F

Factory Head Noland

I just looked over to next Tuesday and it's 7:00am that Pokemon Johto League Champions is on and it's not even on Sky Mix in the afternoon! :(

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
~Bayleef~ said:
I just looked over to next Tuesday and it's 7:00am that Pokemon Johto League Champions is on and it's not even on Sky Mix in the afternoon! :(

Correct there's no showing of Sky Mix of pokémon, however that's not to say nothing gets repeated. Infact what the pattern appears to be is they'll play a new episodes at 5:10am and 7:00am and then repeat what was on at 7:00am at 5:10am the next day, so it'll end up looking like this:

Wednesday the 20th of April

Sky One: 5:10am - Goldenrod Opportunity!

Sky One: 7:00am - A Dairy Tale Ending!

Thursday the 21st of April

Sky One: 5:10am - A Dairy Tale Ending!

Sky One: 7:00am - Air Time!

So there is some sort of repeats, well ish anyway :p

F

Factory Head Noland

Great!

It looks like the dry spell is over (well for the time being that is), I hope there are no more...I hate it when that happens.

We are catching up to the US, I can't wait for "Grass Hysteria!".

Lupin

~Bayleef~ said:
Great!

It looks like the dry spell is over (well for the time being that is), I hope there are no more...I hate it when that happens.

We are catching up to the US, I can't wait for "Grass Hysteria!".

Yet it seems we are destined to remain behind them forever. I too can't wait for "Grass Hysteria" as Bulbasaur is my favorite pokemon of all time.

F

Factory Head Noland

Well we were ahead of them for a while and we did start Pokemon Advanced before them but it was the dry spell between "What's With Wattson?" and "What You Seed Is What You Get!" which put us behind.

Lupin

~Bayleef~ said:
Well we were ahead of them for a while and we did start Pokemon Advanced before them but it was the dry spell between "What's With Wattson?" and "What You Seed Is What You Get!" which put us behind.

Shame really. No offence to you Americans, but it is nice to get something before you once in a while.