• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

MaskedManAbsolkid

I've got my own 'next episodes' thing in my sig aswell, that I've had up for a fair bit.

Anyway, Sky One recently had an advert for Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh and Dragon Booster, and they don't even know what a pokemon is -_-;;

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Well let's be fair to Sky they do edit things quite well, I mean in comparison to the some of the American networks or even our own Toonami they're a lot better. We get the full package with "who's that pokémon" "trainers choice" both starting and ending theme songs etc and of course the ads aren't all that bad either, compared to America say where there's on virtually every 5 minutes. I'd like to congratulate them on that respect.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Sharpshooter said:
Well let's be fair to Sky they do edit things quite well, I mean in comparison to the some of the American networks or even our own Toonami they're a lot better. We get the full package with "who's that pokémon" "trainers choice" both starting and ending theme songs etc and of course the ads aren't all that bad either, compared to America say where there's on virtually every 5 minutes. I'd like to congratulate them on that respect.

Fair enough. I'll ammit that they are really good. I've just discovered one of my old pokemon tapes, back when my only access to Pokemon was "Up on the Roof". MAN, they were crap at showing them.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Confirmation of a new episode coming to Sky:

Sunday the 8th of May:

Sky One: 8:00 - Grass Hysteria!

Sky Mix: 10:00 - Grass Hysteria!

Keep it up Sky!

Last edited:
F

Factory Head Noland

Saturday?!

Wahey! I can't wait for this episode. Thanks for the info!

Lupin

Sharpshooter said:
Confirmation of a new episode coming to Sky:

Sunday the 8th of May:

Sky One: 8:00 - Grass Hysteria!

Sky Mix: 10:00 - Grass Hysteria!

Keep it up Sky!

I can not wait for that episode. And it is a few days after my B-Day

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Yay, thats cool :)

But, I think theres a chance that they may stop again. My theory is that sonce in August becdause of the summer holidays they will want to keep some episodes for then. As I have worked it out with one episode per week the last episode of AC will be Julyt 31st, which isn't bad if we get new episodes in September although they'll probably delay Season 8 until October like they did with the current season. I hope theres not a gap, 1 episode a week is fine. I hope they don't wait until October again for Season 8 though.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
kaibachaoschampion said:
But, I think theres a chance that they may stop again. My theory is that sonce in August becdause of the summer holidays they will want to keep some episodes for then.

They did that last year - we had to wait a few months for the final 4 episodes of the advanced series ("Jump For Joy!" "A Different Kind Of Misty!" "Pokeblock Party!" and "Watts With Wattson!"). Infact, if memory serves me right, we had to wait till september for those.

So yeah, you may be correct here but the reason why that happened last time was because the American 4Kids company hadn't dubbed them and resulted in a long wait for the Americans as well, therefore not necessarily Sky's fault. In any case, we should finish by August.

F

Factory Head Noland

I'm gonna miss "The Bicker The Better" on Sunday :( I'm gonna have to catch it next Saturday. Thank the Lord for repeats!

Lupin

Sharpshooter said:
So yeah, you may be correct here but the reason why that happened last time was because the American 4Kids company hadn't dubbed them and resulted in a long wait for the Americans as well, therefore not necessarily Sky's fault. In any case, we should finish by August.

Was the the time when we had to wait till March before we got them, or was it that time before that?

F

Factory Head Noland

Turns out I'm not gonna miss "The Bicker The Better!" on Sunday :D

I just hope they keep the episodes up. I mean, the last drought was totally random and right in the middle of Pokemon Contest episodes.

~Bayleef~ said:
Turns out I'm not gonna miss "The Bicker The Better!" on Sunday :D

I just hope they keep the episodes up. I mean, the last drought was totally random and right in the middle of Pokemon Contest episodes.

I know that was annoying I mean we see the begining and we can't see the end! Not fair anyway!

I love repeats! If they didn't do repeats I would never of seen Balance of Power! Yes!

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Aw, nuts. I tried to get my folks to tape The Bicker The Better for me, but I must have given them the wrong time. Can anyone tell me exactly when it airs again? Ideally on Sky One Mix... I don't think I ought to be getting people up at eight in the morning. ^^

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Jo-Jo said:
Aw, nuts. I tried to get my folks to tape The Bicker The Better for me, but I must have given them the wrong time. Can anyone tell me exactly when it airs again? Ideally on Sky One Mix... I don't think I ought to be getting people up at eight in the morning. ^^

This saturday (7th of May) at 8:00am Sky One and repeated at 10:00am on Sky Mix.

Incidentally people, the worst dub title is to makes it's way onto Sky shortly:

Sunday 15th May: Sky One 8:00am - Hokey Pokéballs!

Sunday 15th May: Sky Mix 10:00am - Hokey Pokéballs!

Only 10 days now till the chronicles air, muhahahah....

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Oh, so the episodes are airing on Sky Mix at 10? That's so weird - that's the time I gave my mum and she said it wasn't on then. Unless she got confused and was looking at Sky One... oh well. Thanks, Sharpshooter.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
You have to watch out for Sky Mix though, their times are irregular, sometimes they air the repeats at 11:30am and others just after 9 o'clock. Sky One's been very consistant over the past few weeks though, keeping it's schedules to 8am on a regular basis.