• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

Pokémon Master Josh

Orange Champion
So, logically, the week should look like this:

Saturday 23rd: What You Seed Is What You Get!
Sunday 24th: Love At First Flight!
Monday 25th: Let Bagons Be Bagons!
Tuesday 26th: The Princess And The Togepi!
Wednesday 27th: A Togepi Mirage!
Thursday 28th: Candid Camerupt!
Friday 29th: I Feel Skitty!
Saturday 30th: Zig Zag Zangoose!
Sunday 31st: Maxed Out!

YAY! Its at 8.30, that means I can watch it AFTER my paper round!

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Pokémon Master Josh said:
So, logically, the week should look like this:

Saturday 23rd: What You Seed Is What You Get!
Sunday 24th: Love At First Flight!
Monday 25th: Let Bagons Be Bagons!
Tuesday 26th: The Princess And The Togepi!
Wednesday 27th: A Togepi Mirage!
Thursday 28th: Candid Camerupt!
Friday 29th: I Feel Skitty!
Saturday 30th: Zig Zag Zangoose!
Sunday 31st: Maxed Out!

YAY! Its at 8.30, that means I can watch it AFTER my paper round!

Are you sure. Saturday and Sunday might be the Jhoto episodes and it will start on the Monday. I'm not saying you are wrong pitcher_ross, just looking at it another way.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Lupin said:
Are you sure. Saturday and Sunday might be the Jhoto episodes and it will start on the Monday. I'm not saying you are wrong pitcher_ross, just looking at it another way.

pitcher_ross send an email to Sky, they replied to him with the news that nine episodes would be played during half term. Then these get repeated sometime again in november on Sky One Mix I think.

F

Factory Head Noland

Yeh it's new episodes on Saturday and Sunday aswell.

Lupin

Sharpshooter_007 said:
pitcher_ross send an email to Sky, they replied to him with the news that nine episodes would be played during half term. Then these get repeated sometime again in november on Sky One Mix I think.

Oh thats good then.

Wow, they actually repied to an email. Maybe we should send emails complaining.

P

pitcher_ross

They rarely reply to emails I send them, but I guess as there was so much interest, they felt obliged to reply.

What I believe will happen (and I'm quite sure of this) is they will start the episodes on Saturday the 23rd of October. They will then continue at 8:30 each morning until the next Sunday (Not the 24th!), the 31st.

The episode which is shown on Sunday the 31st will then be repeated the next Saturday (the 6th). The next episode will then be shown on Sunday the 7th, and then repeated the following Saturday, and the new episode on the next Sunday (you probably get the cycle here!)

Furthermore, for the next couple of weeks, they are continuing to show the Indigo league and The Orange League at the ridiculous time of 5:10 and 5:35 am!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Watch out, make sure you check your listings carefully because the airing times are far more irregular than you think.

For example Let Bagoons be Bagoons gets repeated on monday the 25th at 11:40am on Sky One Mix (after being shown earlier that day at 8:30am on Sky One) and not at it's usual time of 10:00am. Also there are THREE pokemon episdoes of the regular kanto season on tuesday morning instead of two (starting at 4:45am and not 5:10am). And finally the repeat for "The Princess and the Togepi" on Sky one Mix is on at 11:30am this time and not 11:40am like said previously for Let Bagoons be Bagoons or even at 10:00am like the two previous episodes before that were!!

It seems that Sky don't care about Pokémon at all. They just slap it in anywhere when they feel like it, making way for what they would consider more important MORE IMPORTANT programmes such as Zoids and stuff.

Just thought people should take note of that anyway just incase people don't miss anything due to a crappy airing system.

Last edited:
P

pitcher_ross

Sorry, I don't get Sky One Mix (I don't have Sky but I can still get Sky One - explaining further gets complex!).

Also there are THREE pokemon episdoes of the regular kanto season on tuesday morning instead of two (starting at 4:45am and not 5:10am).

Yes, that's correct, but only after Monday the 25th - no doubt to compliment the new series.

So can anyone work out where we will be in comparison to UK by the time the final episode of the half term is shown (the 31st of November) ?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
pitcher_ross said:
So can anyone work out where we will be in comparison to UK by the time the final episode of the half term is shown (the 31st of November) ?

First of all I think you mean "comparison to US" correct?

If so, I think now(I haven't checked the American listings) but it looks like it's

I Feel Skitty! - 16th October
Zig Zag Zangoose! - 23rd October
Maxed out! - 30th October

So we'll be one day behind the Americans by the time our half term schedule has finished.

DarkDeoxys

Spikeshell Trainer
sky one just keeps playin up U think waiting 4 pokemon is bad No NEW Yugioh Epiosde will be shown in uk til nxt year

B

Brooklyn

what are u talkin about? New Yugioh episodes start next weekend on Sky One.

P

pitcher_ross

First of all I think you mean "comparison to US" correct?

If so, I think now(I haven't checked the American listings) but it looks like it's

I Feel Skitty! - 16th October
Zig Zag Zangoose! - 23rd October
Maxed out! - 30th October

So we'll be one day behind the Americans by the time our half term schedule has finished.

Yes, sorry, I did mean US, my mistake.
Thanks for working that out - it's just something I like to know.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Speaking of Sky, does anyone know what happened to the pokémon movies? They never seem to get aired, I was checking the listing's again and there's no movies of Pokémon at all in upcoming months. Considering the amount of channels we get; Sky cinema one, sky cinema two, sky movies one, two.....nine (eleven standards ones I think) we should at least see ONE of them!

I was hoping to see pokémon the movie 2000 sometime, but knowing Sky it looks unlikely that I'll ever see that again unless I buy the god damn thing! Even any of the other 5 movies would be nice!

Last edited:

DarkDeoxys

Spikeshell Trainer
the 5th movie hasnt come out here yet!!! which is the latios/latias

Lupin

Sharpshooter_007 said:
Speaking of Sky, does anyone know what happened to the pokémon movies? They never seem to get aired, I was checking the listing's again and there's no movies of Pokémon at all in upcoming months. Considering the amount of channels we get; Sky cinema one, sky cinema two, sky movies one, two.....nine (eleven standards ones I think) we should at least see ONE of them!

I was hoping to see pokémon the movie 2000 sometime, but knowing Sky it looks unlikely that I'll ever see that again unless I buy the god damn thing! Even any of the other 5 movies would be nice!

They've show up to the third one on Sky Movies, but behond that I'm not sure.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
DarkDeoxys said:
the 5th movie hasnt come out here yet!!! which is the latios/latias

Ah not to worry Sky will probably show that sometime when we're in our 40's lol.

My main query is if they are ever going to show them again?! Even the first one! I've been checking since about July for some Pokémon movies to be shown, but no luck, looks bad....

Last edited:
P

pitcher_ross

Well, I emailed Sky months ago about this, when they were showing the 'Land Before Time' films in the morning, as I wanted them to show the Pokémon movies instead.

They replied, and said that they didn't own the rights to the films.

Whether they have any intention of buying the rights is beyond me.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
pitcher_ross said:
Well, I emailed Sky months ago about this, when they were showing the 'Land Before Time' films in the morning, as I wanted them to show the Pokémon movies instead.

They replied, and said that they didn't own the rights to the films.

Whether they have any intention of buying the rights is beyond me.

Well do you know does? No chance of Sky getting them now, they'll think the Pokémon fad's far long gone(even though there's enough people who'd still consider watching them!).

Meh looks like I have to buy it myself online, mind you they are cheap, about £6.99 on DVD I hear! Or so it said on Amazon....

P

pitcher_ross

Channel 5 own the rights to the second movie, and they screened that a couple of months ago, but again, who knows if they'll show more?

Amazon and eBay are your best bets. See:
Amazon: Pokemon Heroes

Amazon: Pokemon Jirahci...

Now there aren't any DVD's of Pokemon Heroes, but their are VCD's, which is what I plan to invest in.
eBay: Pokemon Heroes

Now there aren't any DVD's of Pokemon Jirachi either
eBay: Pokemon Jirachi...

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if they are released on TV.