• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Sharpshooter_007 said:
First of all I think you mean "comparison to US" correct?

If so, I think now(I haven't checked the American listings) but it looks like it's

I Feel Skitty! - 16th October
Zig Zag Zangoose! - 23rd October
Maxed out! - 30th October

So we'll be one day behind the Americans by the time our half term schedule has finished.

Sorry I got that wrong, I forgot that "Love at first flight" was shown today in the US, it means that the 3 I mentioned above will be shown a week later:

I Feel Skitty! - 23th October
Zig Zag Zangoose! - 30rd October
Maxed out! - 6th November

Meaning we will be able see "Maxed out!" 6 days before the Americans! There's a shock....

Last edited:
F

Factory Head Noland

I just looked over to next Sunday on Sky Mix (new name!) and it says "What You Seed Is What You Get!" on Saturday and "Love At First Flight!" on Sunday!!!

We are finally getting the new episodes!!!!!!

I couldn't see across to Monday because it won't let you go that far but it is new eps all week!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yellow

Banned
I think Sky One and KidsWB should try and show the same episodes every week. There would be no problems or threads like this. It would just make more sense.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
We also get to see Zig Zag Zangoose before the US! It airs here at 8:30am, and airs there at around 10am, not only that but we are 5hrs ahead of America (eastern that is, 8 hrs western I believe). Meaning we get to see it at least 6hrs before they do! I guess Sky aren't to bad after all :p

Trillian

The hoopy frood
Pokemonisgr8 said:
I just looked over to next Sunday on Sky Mix (new name!) and it says "What You Seed Is What You Get!" on Saturday and "Love At First Flight!" on Sunday!!!

We are finally getting the new episodes!!!!!!

I couldn't see across to Monday because it won't let you go that far but it is new eps all week!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did that too, but the synopses for them are those for 'A Different Kind Of Misty!' and 'A poké-block party!' *Shakes head* Silly, silly Sky! But still, can't wait!

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Well we have three days till we can see the new episodes. All I can say is. IT'S ABOUT TIME.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
The last time I looked on the radio times website they said that on the 6th november, Sky One would be showing the repeat of "Maxed Out!" Now what Sky usually do is repeat the eposide we saw on sunday, onto the next saturday. So if My prediction stands correct we should be seeing Pros and Con artists on 7th of november (i.e. a brand new eposide that wasn't part of the original 9 episode Bonanza). If that were the case then it would mean a brand new episode EVERY sunday!

I need to someone to confirm it for me though because the format on the radio times websites changed, and I can't seem to get anything on pokémon!

P

pitcher_ross

Hmm, 'What's up with Sky One?'

I don't know! I'm really enjoying the PAC episodes every morning, especially the Trainers Choice.

A

Altaria

Wow! It isn't often that UK viewers get to see episodes of anything sent through or created in the US first. I know Stargate SG-1 was seen in the UK first not that long ago because Sci-Fi channel in the US were doing odd things, but that is great.

So the Zangoose episode we see this Sunday a matter of hours before US peeps right? So what about episodes after that??? Will Sky continue showing new episodes every Sunday or will they revert to repeats for a while?

F

Factory Head Noland

Tomorrow is "The Princess & The Togepi" and I can't wait! We get to see Misty again!!! Wahey!
So much for Advanced Challenge starting on September 5th...oh well we are getting the eps now!!

B

Brooklyn

Princess and the Togepi was a good episode.
I hope they don't show repeats. that will get annoying.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

tommorow is a togepi mirage! pure ownage

Arc_Angel

Solemn Wings
The princess and the Togepi was great today, I can't wait for The Togepi Mirage tomorrow.
Sky One'll most likely stop playing new eps after half-term. Urgh, its hard enough trying to see the new eps when I work at 7am or nights :(

U

Ultimate-Rayquaza

This is cool! We saw prinncess and the togipe,(I never thought I get to think this about pokémon again)it PWNS!With a capital P!I never thought that Shedniga is acutually a good pokémon!Sky One has turned a new leaf(green!),but it will eventually revert(again).Untill then I'm wallowing in the new!

F

Factory Head Noland

"The Princess & The Togepi" was so cool! It's so great to see Misty again!
Togepi is as cute as ever and the Colonel's Shedinja was so cool, it has such a high defense! It's Solarbeam was awesome! I was so pleased to see Misty's Corsola again aswell!
Tomorrow is "A Togepi Miracle" which will totally rule!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Yep, just as I thought, the new episodes don't stop airing on Sky!

On the 7th of november - Sky One - 7:30am - Pros and Con Artists!
On the 7th of november - Sky Mix - 10:00am - Pros and Con Artists!

Therefore on every sunday from now on we'll be getting a new episode. That's more like it Sky....