• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Pokemonisgr8 said:
"The Princess & The Togepi" was so cool! It's so great to see Misty again!
Togepi is as cute as ever and the Colonel's Shedinja was so cool, it has such a high defense! It's Solarbeam was awesome! I was so pleased to see Misty's Corsola again aswell!
Tomorrow is "A Togepi Miracle" which will totally rule!

I'm abit mad though. I'm going to the cinema 2moz at 12.00 so I'll miss that episode. Why can't they show them at 10.00 like they do normally on a Sunday.

F

Factory Head Noland

You could always watch the episode at 8:30, I watch the episode at 8:30 on Sky One and then again on Sky Mix.

P

pitcher_ross

An OK episode this morning, just one complaint:

Is anyone else getting fed up of the competition question interupting the episode? They should wait until the credits end, and the speaker can't pronounce the names properly - did anyone hear her say 'Togepi'? She said 'Toe-gap-ei'!!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
pitcher_ross said:
An OK episode this morning, just one complaint:

Is anyone else getting fed up of the competition question interupting the episode? They should wait until the credits end, and the speaker can't pronounce the names properly - did anyone hear her say 'Togepi'? She said 'Toe-gap-ei'!!

Yep, particularly since I've taped it, meaning every time I decide to watch it again, I have to put up with those crap questions!

I wont be seeing "Zig Zag Zangoose!" tomorrow, i'm off to a funeral(grandad died yesturday *cries*) Mind you I've never met him so I guess there's not too much emotional attachment involved.

Is it possible to set the VCR to record at 8:30am? I'll be needing too, since I've taped the first 7 episodes perfectly so far. (i.e. no ads in between)

Last edited:
P

pitcher_ross

Yes, you can usually timer program your VCR. I wouldn't recommend trying to record around the adverts, you'll probably miss parts of the episode.

F

Factory Head Noland

I tape the episodes aswell, I've taped all the episodes since "All In A Day's Wurmple!" and I taped the one's that I hadn't in the summer holidays when they played the start of the series.

D

Dayberie

Hey! We're catching up! I missed last weeks episodes as well as the week before...>.< I miss What you seed is what you get, Love at first flight, and the two Misty episodes.... Tomorrow is the same as the US. Maxxed Out and Pros and Con Artists!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I've only just got back home (I was 90 miles away elsewhere!), didn't see the episode today, what was it? Zig Zag Zangoose?

Does anyone know what chances there are of the 9 episodes to be repeated again? I heard they were supposed to be all aired again at some stage.

Lupin

Sharpshooter_007 said:
I've only just got back home (I was 90 miles away elsewhere!), didn't see the episode today, what was it? Zig Zag Zangoose?

Does anyone know what chances there are of the 9 episodes to be repeated again? I heard they were supposed to be all aired again at some stage.

I sure hope so since I missed a togepi mirage. They should have shown it at 10.00 like they normally do. It's cos they showed it at 11.30 that I missed it.

D

Dayberie

Zig Zag Zangoose was okay I guess. Zangoose's cry it crap though, just sounds like every new Pokemon voice. Like a guy choking on a pork pie...

P

pitcher_ross

Does anyone know what chances there are of the 9 episodes to be repeated again? I heard they were supposed to be all aired again at some stage

They'll probably repeat them when they get to the end of the series.

As for the Zangoose episode, either Seviper or Zangoose (I think it was Seviper) who had a really odd cry.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
So, the 9 episode saga for halloween has finished. So what was everyones favourite?

I think mine had to be "A Togepi Mirage!" followed closely by "Candid Camerupt!" Although I hate picking sad episodes, it was definatly action packed throughout(though the over-use of solarbeams were annoying). I did enjoy seeing Misty again, seeing the five of them together was good, more enjoyable!

Anyone else?

F

Factory Head Noland

I really liked "What You Seed Is What You Get!", "Let Bagons Be Bagons!", "Candid Camerupt!", "I Feel Skitty!" and "Zig Zag Zangoose!".
They are all really great episodes.

Lupin

Candid Camerupt was really good.

P

pitcher_ross

The best episodes were the pair of Misty episodes, I didn't really like Candid Camerupt or ZigZag Zangoose.

A

Alakazam

I feel Skitty was my fav.

I never got to see "What you Seed is what you get", I forgot the epi was on :(

Z

ZTcrazy

Aerodactyl said:
I never got to see "What you Seed is what you get", I forgot the epi was on :(

That's a shame that you missed it, it was a great episode even though it was a filler.

Now that half-terms finished, Sky are going back to show the new episodes every week, I think. Now I have something to look foward to during the week!

F

Factory Head Noland

It wasn't really a filler because Treecko learned Bullet Seed.

A

Altaria

Well the only episode I missed (I think) was Zig Zag Zangoose which I think I am right in thinking is a filler episode; luckily our next two episodes are to do with May and her next contest so we have lots to look forward to! :)

F

Factory Head Noland

I missed "Maxxed Out" because I stayed at my friends house on Satuday night so I'll see it on Saturday!!