• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Sharpshooter said:
You have to watch out for Sky Mix though, their times are irregular, sometimes they air the repeats at 11:30am and others just after 9 o'clock. Sky One's been very consistant over the past few weeks though, keeping it's schedules to 8am on a regular basis.
o_O Ah. That's not good... I'm not going to be there to tape it myself. Hmm. Is there a website or something for Sky Mix that'll confirm the correct times?

A

Anti-Richie

It looks like Sky One's repeats are set to continue well into the summer. They finish season 4 on Thursday 29th June and start season 5 with Around the Whirlpool on Friday 30th at 7.00am.

I hope they make it to the end of that season. I still haven't seen Why Whynaut.

(source Digital spy)

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Great, I've bought both the master quest box sets recently because I didn't think they were ever going to show them again on Sky. Whoops.

If that's the case hopefully they'll repeat season 6 too (as I presume they're gonna repeat season 7 anyway after it's finished).

F

Factory Head Noland

It's still way too early! 7:00am is madness!! I really wanna see season 5 again though...

Silver Fusion

Hyper Coordinator
~Bayleef~ said:
It's still way too early! 7:00am is madness!! I really wanna see season 5 again though...

7:00am is not mad it gives me around 3 hours to eat breakfast and do whatever I want.

Anyway I'm enjoying Johto again even if it is just fillers.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I've missed a few of the Johto ones mainly because I'm up to my eyeballs with exams and such so getting a decent sleeping pattern is a hard task to manage at the moment.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

yeah i love the intro to

Ive seen them ALL due to sky+

P

pitcher_ross

This is probably not the right place to ask this as it regards Pokémon Chronicles on Toonami, but seen as this is full of UK fans it is appropriate.

Unfortunately I wont be able to see any of the episodes, so would anyone be able to video them for me? I know this is difficult, but perhaps someone with sky plus might be able to?

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I will miss it as well since I'm at Uni. Shame really, but I'm missing alot of shows while I'm here (the new series of Xiaolin Showdown started this week and I'm missing that)

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
I'm going to get to see it! *GLEE* Who knows, I might be able to write out bits of the script for you guys - although I'm going to be extremely busy for all the time I'm at home, so I can't make any promises, I'm afraid... sorry.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Jo-Jo said:
I'm going to get to see it! *GLEE* Who knows, I might be able to write out bits of the script for you guys - although I'm going to be extremely busy for all the time I'm at home, so I can't make any promises, I'm afraid... sorry.

I don't think theres any point in write scripts as we have the episode guides on the main site.

A

Anti-Richie

I haven't got Toonami unfortunately, so I'll have to wait for the DVD release. Why did they have to put it back a month? :mad:

Jo-Jo

blows stuff uhup
Lupin said:
I don't think theres any point in write scripts as we have the episode guides on the main site.
Yeah, but scripts are more in-depth - and besides, half of the Serebii episode guides suck. :p And they're all written in really tiny font so it's a headache to read even if you can be sure what you're reading is accurate.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
ShucklemasterJ said:
Ive seen them ALL due to sky+

How does that work by the way? Do you have to pay for it? Or is it readily avaible for anyone who has Sky digital like myself? And does it tape adverts?

P

pitcher_ross

How does that work by the way?

I dont have it myself but one of my friends does.
It allows you to record any tv program you want, and allows you to watch it back later. You can pause the TV, and rewind it too. You can record two things at the same time. After you have finished recording, it gets stored on your sky box, and you can select it from the menu to watch when you want.

You can either buy a box which allows 20 hours, or another which allows 80 hours.

F

Factory Head Noland

There appears to be no new episode on Sky Mix this Sunday but only on Sky One, anyone know what going on there? Will the episode be on Sky Mix next Saturday?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
~Bayleef~ said:
There appears to be no new episode on Sky Mix this Sunday but only on Sky One, anyone know what going on there? Will the episode be on Sky Mix next Saturday?

It is coming on Sky Mix but on the day after on monday morning (4:30am).

In any case it repeats next saturday on both Sky One at 8:00am and Sky Mix once again at 10:00am.