• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Yeah, not this saturday of course, new episode has to be played first on sunday and then repeats 6 days after on Sky Mix at 10am, check your listings regularly for any changes though.

Don't you have Sky One then?

Oh no! I'm going to miss it then. I always and WILL always miss it.(Deliverig papers don't ask!) So I won't see the new epsiode. Unless I tape it.

And I can't see it on the repeat on a saturday. because I can only ever see the sunday showing on Sky One Mix! No!

F

Factory Head Noland

I do have Sky One but I don't like getting up at 8am on a Sunday (I remember I had to do that for "Seeing Is Believing!", they refused to show that episode at 10am for some reason...).
Saturday 28th May?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Ok just to clear up any confusion, this is how it goes from now onwards:

Saturday 21st of May:
Sky One: 8:00am - Hokey Pokéballs!

Sky Mix: 10:00am - Hokey Pokéballs!

Sunday 22nd of May:
Sky One: 8:00am - Whiscash and Ash!

Monday 23rd of May:
Sky Mix: 4:30am - Whiscash and Ash!

Saturday 28th of May:
Sky One: 8:00am - Whiscash and Ash!

Sky Mix: 10:00am - Whiscash and Ash!

Sunday 29th of May:
Sky One: 8:00am - Me, Myself and Time!

Sky Mix: 10:00am - Me, Myself and Time!

Hope that helps.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Well I'm going to miss it on the Sunday then. At least its repeated on the following Saturday.

How come its been cancelled. Whats in its time slot?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Lupin said:
How come its been cancelled. Whats in its time slot?

Just Star Trek: Voyager for some reason.

It's going to be interesting to see how Sky finish this up, I mean we have 18 episodes to go (including "Whiscash and Ash!" which airs tommorrow) until we complete the season, and with only one episode per week, we're scheduled to finish on the 18th of september. That would mean no time for repeats (last year they repeated the whole of season), as they'll just move straight on to season 8 (presumabley starting in october) which is an absolute bummer if you ask me. Of course I'm wanting the new episodes to be played but it would be nice to see the whole this season again.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
I think they started Season 6 in August, so if they decide to do something for the holidays we could get Season 8 then. Knowing sky they probably won't though lol

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Upcomming episodes on Sky:

Sunday 5th of June:

Sky One: 8:00am - "A Fan With A Plan!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "A Fan With A Plan!"

Saturday 11th of June:

Sky One: 8:00am - "A Fan With A Plan!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "A Fan With A Plan!"

Sunday 12th of June:

Sky One: 8:00am - "Cruisin' For A Losin'"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "Cruisin' For A Losin'"

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Torkoal Stu said:
Isn't a Fan with a Plan the episode witht he wierd trainer choice? But at least were catching up..slowly.

Yeah but both the US and the UK are getting one ep a week which means that we won't catch up lol.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
kaibachaoschampion said:
Yeah but both the US and the UK are getting one ep a week which means that we won't catch up lol.

Unless of course, they show a whole weeks worth of episodes during the summer hols

Nope the US are stopping at the end of Season 7 before season 8 I belive so we might catch up in that time. BUt we still have chronicals.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Yeah there's going to be a break between seasons 7 and 8 obviously, allowing us to catch up. It'd would be great if we started the 8th season before the Americans, since last year they started the new season 7 weeks before us.

F

Factory Head Noland

Yeh, we got Pokemon Advanced before the US and we were meant to get Pokemon Advanced Challenge before them aswell but we didn't...
Last year the US stopped for their holidays around about "Jump For Joy!" episodes and continued later, we finished Pokemon Advanced before them aswell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Upcomming episodes on Sky:

Saturday 2nd of July:

Sky One: 8:00am - "That's Just Swellow!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "That's Just Swellow!"

Sunday 3rd of July:

Sky One: 8:00am - "Take This House and Shuppet!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "Take This House and Shuppet!"

Saturday 9th of July:

Sky One: 8:00am - "Take This House and Shuppet!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "Take This House and Shuppet!"

Sunday 10th of July:

Sky One: 8:00am - "A Shroomish Skirmish!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "A Shroomish Skirmish!"

Saturday 16th of July:

Sky One: 8:00am - "A Shroomrish Skirmish!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "A Shroomrish Skirmish!"

Meanwhile, during the early hours of the morning, Sky One is currently playing the Master Quest series with some occasional repeats on Sky Mix.

Yes we might yet catch up cause America is stopping soon, *cheers* So no longer us being that far behind. Still I can't wait until:A Shroomish Skirmish or a Sky High Gym Battle!

Yeah I'm watching the Master Quest thing every morning at 7! Currently the Phampy egg hatching episode. So its really helpful for me who missed alot of Johto and my and ~Bayleef~ finally saw Nerves of Steelix which rocked cause I missed it before.

Last edited:

Woody10

Yay! A Shroomish skirmish dubuts on my Birthday