• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

F

Factory Head Noland

I've been getting up every morning at 6:55am to watch Master Quest too ^_^ I'm loving it, MQ is one of the best series!

I'm glad that we will finally have the chance to catch up to the US!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I like the fact that they're heading into Advanced and possibley repeating the whole of Advanced Challenge as well after.

I wonder what will happen with the Johto Journeys though? Niether Toonami or Sky are playing them and haven't done so for a while.

I got the second Master Quest Box Set recently and so I'm like watching the episodes in tandem with Sky, doubley good!

F

Factory Head Noland

I was looking for this thread the other day! Couldn't find it though...but it's here now!

I think Toonami will be getting season 3 in a while, they got season 2 around September-ish and I think they are airing a series a year.
I think that is why Sky One/Mix started early mornings with Johto League Champions.

I think I'm on holiday for the Gym battle against Clair, one of the best and I'm away! That sux0rz! I'm gonna have to buy a region free DVD player and MQ boxsets...

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I've just checked for the episode next week. It isn't on. Insead they are showing about six episodes of Dragon Booster.

Now this can be looked at in two ways. One is that we might get six new episodes in a row the following week. The other is that Sky are yet again messing with us, and making us wait even longer for new episodes.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
It's just been delayed for one week for some reason, gets played on 7th of August now instead. Perhaps Sky want to keep a distance between us and the Americans since "Sky High Gym Battle!" was also delayed in America for one week as well.

I doubt we would get 6 new eps in a row Lupin but we can dream, but it seems America have gotten behind but another country *doesn't remember which* Is going ahead of america and showing newer eps than them. So its all wierd. I bet you one week in the holidays they'll show like 6 Eps of Transforms Armada(seems ot of come back suddenly), Yu-gi-oh(Has completely gone been replaced by transformers) or Pokemon(Old advanced and old advanced challenge eps). Either way we won't get loads of new eps this summer. But why are they showing so much Dragon Booster and got rid of Yu-gi-oh except for the after Pokemon Master Quest eps? Which are only really oldish ones? I mean they could atleast show re-runs of the newest season on sundays instead of Dragon Boster of whatever. Maybe its becasue Amreica hasn't started the next season of Yu-gi-oh yet, well they always get it first but we always finish is first. Thank you Nickolodeon who shows like two/four new eps of Yu-gi-oh each week once a new season is on Sky One and America. Anyway one if Sky One could do a Nicolodeon but with Pokemon and show more than one new ep a week.

Lupin

Torkoal Stu said:
I doubt we would get 6 new eps in a row Lupin but we can dream, but it seems America have gotten behind but another country *doesn't remember which* Is going ahead of america and showing newer eps than them. So its all wierd. I bet you one week in the holidays they'll show like 6 Eps of Transforms Armada(seems ot of come back suddenly), Yu-gi-oh(Has completely gone been replaced by transformers) or Pokemon(Old advanced and old advanced challenge eps). Either way we won't get loads of new eps this summer. But why are they showing so much Dragon Booster and got rid of Yu-gi-oh except for the after Pokemon Master Quest eps? Which are only really oldish ones? I mean they could atleast show re-runs of the newest season on sundays instead of Dragon Boster of whatever. Maybe its becasue Amreica hasn't started the next season of Yu-gi-oh yet, well they always get it first but we always finish is first. Thank you Nickolodeon who shows like two/four new eps of Yu-gi-oh each week once a new season is on Sky One and America. Anyway one if Sky One could do a Nicolodeon but with Pokemon and show more than one new ep a week.
I wouldn't mind so much, except that Dragon Booster is c**p. Why can't they just let us catch up to America. Its so annoying.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Lupin said:
I wouldn't mind so much, except that Dragon Booster is c**p. Why can't they just let us catch up to America. Its so annoying.

I don't mind if we're a few weeks behind, particularly since we've got the chronicles before anyone else anyway. Also we're not continuously falling behind the Americans, we're sort of staying 3-4 weeks of the pace so at least it's constant progress if you know what I mean.

I just hope we start season 8 before them. *evil grin*

Lupin

Sharpshooter said:
I don't mind if we're a few weeks behind, particularly since we've got the chronicles before anyone else anyway. Also we're not continuously falling behind the Americans, we're sort of staying 3-4 weeks of the pace so at least it's constant progress if you know what I mean.

I just hope we start season 8 before them. *evil grin*

Well at least we've got that over them. We got Chonicles :). If we didn't, I'd have nothing really to look forward to in terms of Pokemon.

Woody10

When Is "Sky High gym battle" on?

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
You think you guys have it bad. I wish so much that I lived back in Germany. Here in Japan, we dont even have pokemon anymore.( except for the new episodes, that are all in Japanese!) :\

Last edited:

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
~Bayleef~ said:
It's on tomorrow morning 8am on Sky One or 10am on Sky Mix.

Yep, just like in Germany. Anywho, what is it like in England? (kinda already know with the news thats going on).........its quite sadning.

kukkyou_ooraka

Original Pokeshipper
Woody10 said:
are you sure that dragon booster c**p isn't on again

What the hecks that? You should consider yourself lucky to even have pokemon episodes that you can atleast understand, let alone this dragon booster whatever.LoL ;)

P

Ppk01

Am I the only one who likes Dragon Booster?

It's very nostalgic for me, it reminds me of 1980's cartoons I used to watch.
Just appreciate it for what it is.

(I never said it was good, did I?)

F

Factory Head Noland

Ppk01 said:
Am I the only one who likes Dragon Booster?

Probably, I think it sucks...same with Yu-Gi-Oh (why was it ever made?)

Anyone catch "Sky High Gym Battle!" today? That episode is excellent!
Are new episodes gonna go right into August? Usually they are finished by now...

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
yep i watched that one today and there is going to be more new episodes because we get them after usa have aired them

F

Factory Head Noland

I've seen that "Light, Camerupt, Action!" is on next Sunday (anyone read the synopsis on Sky One for that? 0_o;; they couldn't get it more wrong if they tried! Way to go giving us the wrong info about it)

There are only a few episodes left after that so I guess it will go into September. I hope that we don't have another huge break between season 7 and 8, Sky are always doing that to us...them and their damn breaks...

I'm hoping that we start season 8 before the US, we started season 6 before them so it could happen...

~Bayleef~ said:
Probably, I think it sucks...same with Yu-Gi-Oh (why was it ever made?)

Yu-gi-oh is not c**p, its an aquired taste, like cheese. And apart from everybody above ~Bayleef~'s last post where going deadly off topic all I can say is why are you psoting here if you ahve noting important to say? Anyway it was a great ep and next week Lights Camerput Action is on! Woo-Hoo! Two weeks of new eps in a row so its not New Miss New Miss, Sky One did something right for once.

But today's ep had such smooth animation. So how did the animation for Sky high Gym Battle?

edit: Darn Bayleef beat me too Lights Camerupt Action news. But yeah it said about the legendaies even though there not in i.,