• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

F

Factory Head Noland

Torkoal Stu said:
Yu-gi-oh is not c**p, its an aquired taste, like cheese.

Sorry, didn't mean to offend ya ^^;

I'm glad that it was miss last week because I was on holiday, I would've missed "Who's Flying Now?" if it has aired 2 Sundays ago. But I caught it yesterday morning which is great ^^

I didn't like Grovyle's animation in the Gym battle, it looked too...lanky (I think's the word), it looks better when it's smaller.

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
it was ok that episode and hope to start the 8th season soon i

~Bayleef~ said:
I didn't like Grovyle's animation in the Gym battle, it looked too...lanky (I think's the word), it looks better when it's smaller.
Yeah, but when Swellow evolved it was huge then in the Shuppet ep it kept shrinking. Was I the only one who noticed that? Also Grovlye was quite lanky when it evolved and was battling Exploud. Chimecho still has the same voice, its so high its deep type thing but some people were saying that it may change like most Pokemon change their voices after a few episodes. I hope it gets a softer voice. Also I'll miss the first viewing of Lights Camerupt Action :( But I can see the repeat in two weeks on saturday.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Torkoal Stu said:
Yeah, but when Swellow evolved it was huge then in the Shuppet ep it kept shrinking. Was I the only one who noticed that? Also Grovlye was quite lanky when it evolved and was battling Exploud. Chimecho still has the same voice, its so high its deep type thing but some people were saying that it may change like most Pokemon change their voices after a few episodes. I hope it gets a softer voice. Also I'll miss the first viewing of Lights Camerupt Action :( But I can see the repeat in two weeks on saturday.

The animaters keep changing the size of the Pokemon. When Ash got his Snorlax, it repeated changed size in seperate episodes. In one it was large enough to take on a giant Rhydon, in another it barely came up higher then Tracys Scyther.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Incase anyone didn't already know, the rest of the Orange Islands are now being played on Sky One in the early hours of the morning, and from then on....

*Drum Roll*

The Johto Journey's are back! :club:

First time in ages, plus not to mention the dvd's are frigging rare to get as well. Good chance to catch up on it cos I'm not sure what the possiblities are of it being put on again!

Lupin

I was eatting my breakfast at 6.15am the other day because I had to be in for work later on. I was happy when I relised I could watch pokemon, but even more hapy when I relised it was the episode where Misty catches Poliwag (one of the few episodes I havn't seen).

F

Factory Head Noland

Sharpshooter said:
Incase anyone didn't already know, the rest of the Orange Islands are now being played on Sky One in the early hours of the morning, and from then on....

*Drum Roll*

The Johto Journey's are back! :club:

First time in ages, plus not to mention the dvd's are frigging rare to get as well. Good chance to catch up on it cos I'm not sure what the possiblities are of it being put on again!

Have Toonami not bought season 3 then? Usually they have been buying a season per year starting in September. There are Orange Islands episodes on atm (5pm) so maybe they have bought it and are planning on airing them when they have finished season 2 again?

Cerberus

One Love

Lupin

Deoxytwo said:
DIE SKYONE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its not fair. Japan I can reason getting it first. BUT AMERICA ASWELL! I think us and america should get it at the same time. Sooooooo. ********.

But you have to remember that we still have Chronicles and the Americans don't :) (at least, I don't think they do)

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Nope, Chronicles is one thing that they don't have. Hey, have you noticed that at one point we were an episode behind America, and then all of a sudden, America got 2 episodes a week on two occasions, just to push them that much further ahead of us. Seriously, what is the problem with us being an episode behind them, or even on the same episode. We all get to see it eventually so why not at the same time.

Hunter

MaskedManAbsolkid

Maybe in December, we'll be given an episode a day to catch up with America, because they did that, but at a different time. Besides, it's the perfect time to do it.

Lupin

Hunter said:
Nope, Chronicles is one thing that they don't have. Hey, have you noticed that at one point we were an episode behind America, and then all of a sudden, America got 2 episodes a week on two occasions, just to push them that much further ahead of us. Seriously, what is the problem with us being an episode behind them, or even on the same episode. We all get to see it eventually so why not at the same time.

Hunter

And we did start the Hoenn region before them. Hopefully we might start the Battle Frontier episodes before thm as well :)

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
A little update on what's to come on Sky over the next week or so:

Sunday 18th September:

Sky One: 7:00am - "Jump for Joy!"

Sky One: 8:00am - "Lessons In Lilycove!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "Lessons In Lilycove!"

Monday 19th of September:

Sky One: 5:10am - OI 35: "A Tent Situation!"

Sky One: 5:35am - OI 36: "The Rivalry Revival!"

Sky One: 7:00am - PA: "A Different Kind Of Misty!"

Tuesday 20th of September:

Sky One: 6:00am - "Don't Touch That Dile!"

Sky One: 7:00am - "A Pokéblock Party!"

Wednesday 21st of September:

Sky One: 6:00am - "The Double Trouble Header!"

Sky One: 7:00am - "What's With Wattson!"

Thursday 22nd of September:

Sky One: 5:10am - "The Double Trouble Header!"

Sky One: 6:00am - "A Sappy Ending!"

Friday 23rd of September:

Sky One: 5:10am - "A Sappy Ending!"

Sky One: 6:00am - "Roll On Pokémon!"

Saturday 24th of September:

Sky One: 5:10am - "Lessons In Lilycove!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "Lessons In Lilycove!"

Channel 5: 2:00pm "Pokémon: The First Movie!"

Sunday 25th of September:

Sky One: 8:00am - "Judgement Day!"

Sky Mix: 10:00am - "Judgement Day!"

And that complete's season 7 here in the UK. Season 8 should be starting the following sunday.

Also note that as I was saying Johto Journey's start this tuesday as well as a special premiere of "Pokémon: The First Movie!" on channel 5, saturday at 2pm.

P

pitcher_ross

Hi Sharpshooter; any reason why you haven't replied to any of my PM's recently?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I didn't know you did send me PM's, have 105 right now all in a mess and they need to be cleaned out. Sorry I'll reply in future, just been v.busy also preparing for my uni course which starts on the 26th. Speaking of which, since I'm gonna be away monday to friday I wont be able to see most of the Johto Journeys, infact I wont be able to see any of it since it's not played on the weekends. :(

Anyone know how Sky+ recording works?

P

pitcher_ross

Anyone know how Sky+ recording works?

Yes, I recently stayed with a friend who had Sky+, and it is the of the best creations I have ever used.

You use Sky+ as you would do your normal sky digital box, only it allows you to record programs and play them back at a later date. It stores them on the box, so there is no need for video tapes or DVD's. You can play them back whenever you want, as many times as you want.

Additionally, you can also pause any TV channel, rewind to the point you first started watching, and fast forward (if you are already behind, or you have paused, or you have recorded).

It also allows you to record entire series' just by setting one particular option.

I'm not sure how much space you can store, as it varies with the price. I think it's around 250 hours of recording.

F

Factory Head Noland

Hello, I'm back!

I saw an advert yesterday about Pokemon Advanced Battle starting on Toonami on October 10th. Are Sky not airing Advanced Battle?

Factory Head Noland said:
Hello, I'm back!

I saw an advert yesterday about Pokemon Advanced Battle starting on Toonami on October 10th. Are Sky not airing Advanced Battle?
~Bayleef~ that is you right? I had trouble knowing who you are these days.

Anyway yeah Sky aren't airing it for now and there's a thread about it its called "Toonami to take over KidsWB" or something. And Toonami are showing three ep's a week (possiblely new yet to be comfirmed) and SKy are showing Advance Challenge for now.

Lupin

Torkoal Stu said:
~Bayleef~ that is you right? I had trouble knowing who you are these days.

Anyway yeah Sky aren't airing it for now and there's a thread about it its called "Toonami to take over KidsWB" or something. And Toonami are showing three ep's a week (possiblely new yet to be comfirmed) and SKy are showing Advance Challenge for now.

Yep, I checked the episode that is this Sunday and it isn't a new one. Its the Minum and Plusel episode