• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

F

Factory Head Noland

Torkoal Stu said:
~Bayleef~ that is you right? I had trouble knowing who you are these days.

Anyway yeah Sky aren't airing it for now and there's a thread about it its called "Toonami to take over KidsWB" or something. And Toonami are showing three ep's a week (possiblely new yet to be comfirmed) and SKy are showing Advance Challenge for now.

Hey yeh it is ^_^ I've been away for a while but I'm back now! Good to see you again.

Sorry, I didn't see the thread *dopey*

MaskedManAbsolkid

Lupin said:
Yep, I checked the episode that is this Sunday and it isn't a new one. Its the Minum and Plusel episode

Nope, they're showing 'What you seed is what you get', just that Sky mess up the descriptions badly.

T

Tifa

Goodie, one more week a AB starts on Toonami, ive already memorised the words in my head o____o, My god im sad, but even the US opening is catchy ^^

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
I may as well ask this then, will the most popular thread I've ever created dissappear since they are no-longer showing new episodes on Sky One/Mix?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
Lupin said:
I may as well ask this then, will the most popular thread I've ever created dissappear since they are no-longer showing new episodes on Sky One/Mix?

Ah but remember Sky still have rights for seasons 3-7 so expect to see those to be played occassionally. Either that or you could ask a mod to change the title to "What's Up With Toonami?" :p

P

pitcher_ross

Are there any viewers in the UK that still watch the sky one episodes? I ask because I need the answers to the Trainer's Choices for the last half of the series. Would someone mind watching the episode for me, and sending me the answer via PM or email? Please get in touch

Lupin

The only episodes I watch on Sky One now are the ones taht are shown at 6am. But thats only so I have something to watch before I catch the train to Uni.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
I have recorded every aired episode that Sky One aired. Seems strange recording Toonami. No I don't watch any more Sky One episodes simply because I have every episode recorded to tape.

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
pitcher_ross said:
Are there any viewers in the UK that still watch the sky one episodes? I ask because I need the answers to the Trainer's Choices for the last half of the series. Would someone mind watching the episode for me, and sending me the answer via PM or email? Please get in touch

We were all over the place last season, but luckily Sky One are playing the whole of Advanced Challenge again so we should get them then.

kaibachaoschampion said:
I have recorded every aired episode that Sky One aired. Seems strange recording Toonami. No I don't watch any more Sky One episodes simply because I have every episode recorded to tape.

I buy mine all on DVD, probably a bit sad, since I've spent loads on them.

I don't get to watch Johto Jouney episodes :( because I'm at the halls in uni and they don't have sky.

Lol Lupin maybe we should change this thread to the "We're so sorry Sky One can we please have you back now?!"

F

Factory Head Noland

Sharpshooter said:
Lol Lupin maybe we should change this thread to the "We're so sorry Sky One can we please have you back now?!"

Amen to that brother!

We complained about the smallest things with them and now they seem like nothing (which they were!)

I think we should make a petition to get the episodes back to Sky One where they rightfully belong[/serious]

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I think we only complain last year because we were always behind the Americans. Occassionally they'd not play any new episodes for a month or so which sometimes got irritating, but they were really consistent for last couple of months of Advanced Battle. At least we got to see ALL of the actual episode rather than making way for petty time cuts.

F

Factory Head Noland

Sharpshooter said:
I think we only complain last year because we were always behind the Americans. Occassionally they'd not play any new episodes for a month or so which sometimes got irritating, but they were really consistent for last couple of months of Advanced Challenge. At least we got to see ALL of the actual episode rather than making way for petty time cuts.

Fixed :D

I'd rather have it the way it was...It's true, you never truely miss something until it's gone.
I hated the pauses for no reason, but at least we saw the episodes.

Lupin

Sharpshooter is right you know. We complained because we were always behind America, that they showed marathons of other shows and even went all the way back to Johto for a couple of months just so we could have a week of it during the holidays.

Since Toonami show it practically everyday, we will take over America sooner or later. The only thing I'm mad about is that I don't get home till 7pm, and my parents would rather not watch Pokemon at 7.30 (when they show the repeat of the episode that was on earlier). So I'm going to miss quite a lot of episodes now :(.

Last edited:
kaibachaoschampion said:
i also miss Sky One, Toonami will fifnish the episodes too quick, much as does Nickolodeon when it gets Yu-Gi-Oh :'(
No such ags too quick, only "finishing before america." XD Nah seriously you are right there but I wish they would show it now. Sky one was slow but easier to watch since it was weekends. I've missed like 4 episodes already. :(

Lupin

Torkoal Stu said:
No such ags too quick, only "finishing before america." XD Nah seriously you are right there but I wish they would show it now. Sky one was slow but easier to watch since it was weekends. I've missed like 4 episodes already. :(

Yep, plus if they don't slow down we'll be getting past the episodes before the dubbers have finished dubbing them.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Lupin said:
Yep, plus if they don't slow down we'll be getting past the episodes before the dubbers have finished dubbing them.

I have already mentioned that this may not happen, Yu-Gi-Oh normally has 4 episodes a week with Nickolodeon and never needs stopping. 4Kids had already Dubbed them all.

P

pitcher_ross

Does anyone know where the cut off point for series 8 is? What episode does series 9 start from?

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
pitcher_ross said:
Does anyone know where the cut off point for series 8 is? What episode does series 9 start from?

It depends or not if we have the "Ash & May! Heated Battles In Hoenn!" episode, it was only highlights of previous battles so there's every chance 4kids might not dub it. So that means it's going to be either:

Either "Hand-To-Hand Fighting Dojo! Ash Vs May!" or "Psychic Vs Ghost! Midnight Duel!"

I hope they have a new theme song for the battle frontier rather than overlapping one from Hoenn.