• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up with the Sky One

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
This may have already been metioned, but how come the UK isn't showning the new episodes. It keeps going back to Larvitars Mother episodes in Jhoto.

P

pitcher_ross

The episodes will begin for a week on October the 23rd at 7:30am every morning. They will then resume their normal slot of being shown on Sunday at 7:30am and then being repeated the next Saturday.

The 23rd is a half term for people in school.

Us UK fans just have to be patient.

F

Factory Head Noland

They new episodes are starting in the October half-term, one new episode per day. I think it's stupid that we have to wait until then! I can't wait!!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I'd much prefer the American system, whereby they air a brand new episode each week. The Sky One schedule system's crap, what's the point in airing 9 episodes in a row and then show pratically nothing for another 3 months. Don't they understand that people will lose interest in the anime if it isn't shown consistantly? If I remember correctly, that's exactly how I lost interest in Pokemon the last time, when they aired a load of Orange Island episodes up until Charizard Chills, then decided not to show another new one for ages. Snore........

F

Factory Head Noland

No they are showing a weeks worth of episodes at half-term and then continuing with them on Sundays.

Woohoo Rising Trainer!

F

Factory Head Noland

Last year when Advanced started, Sky One/Mix played all the new episodes on the Saturday (after the friday of the 2 new eps).

P

pitcher_ross

If I remember correctly, that's exactly how I lost interest in Pokemon the last time, when they aired a load of Orange Island episodes up until Charizard Chills

Yeah, I agree. I was fed up of waiting for that next episode to begin, and it never did for ages.

Anyone know when they're showing the 9 half-term episodes again, I'm in America that week and the week before

I should imagine they will show the series first, and then repeat it, and repeat it again, and probably repeat it again!, so I guess you'll just have to wait and keep up to date with an episode guide.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

hm.............it will take AGES to catch up! even in the hols when they did that it took half the hols to get to hoenn and that was 1 ep a day!

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

who's counting? that makes it even more longer!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate sky! let's create a mob and go to sky place and complain!

F

Factory Head Noland

You could always e-mail them and complain, I do it all the time. I have the e-mail address if you want it.

Lupin

PokemasterJ said:
who's counting? that makes it even more longer!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate sky! let's create a mob and go to sky place and complain!

What good will that do? They wouldn't listen to a bunch of kids and they will just tell us older ones that we are too old to watch Pokemon.

F

Factory Head Noland

I don't think that they would do that, anyone can watch it whatever age.

Z

Zack

It's about time America got back ahead. Remeber when UK had episodes all the way up too Wat's with Watson and we were stuck on The Spheal of Approval.

Lupin

Zack said:
It's about time America got back ahead. Remeber when UK had episodes all the way up too Wat's with Watson and we were stuck on The Spheal of Approval.

Huh???, we were ahead of America in terms of Pokemon episodes.

F

Factory Head Noland

He's talking about the US.

Why should the US be ahead of the UK? We got Advanced before you guys.

B

Brooklyn

May as well face the fact. Sky One suck. They take too long with showing any shows. Its the same with Yugioh. They show all the new ones and then repeat them again. THen repeat those again and then show the new ones. A year after the US.
Its rediculous.

D

Dom Jordan

Its not that long to wait. Its not as if they're gonna just show the 9 eps then stop- they're continuing weekly on Sundays from then. Works well IMO.