• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats up?

Ceromax

Sceptile.
Hey im sort of new here ive been here like 3 days i think so uh yeah Nice to meet you all and hope we can be friends, im pretty good at making sigs(gimp isnt working i cant make them now and i am still new to photoshop if anyone could give me tutorials that would be nice) My favorite pokemon is ;254; and i have a Game from each generation they are, Red, gold, firered, emerald+sapphire, diamond, heartgold, and white. i am not very good at competitive im learning how to be better but we can still battle if you'd like. OH yeah and if any of you have ever been on pe2k forums and saw someone named ceromax, thats me.

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Ceromax

Sceptile.
To answer the title of your thread, it's the opposite of down ;)

Welcome to SPPf, I hope you enjoy the time that you're here. Your banner is pretty sweet by the way, wish I had those kind of graphics skills.
Thanks i made that a long time ago(when i was really addicted to graphics) i forgot how to do it like that i can make okay banners though i got gimp working, and yeah i am enjoying my time here ive used serebii for years and just now got on the forums

Ceromax

Sceptile.
You've been here a week, not three days. GET IT RIGHT.

Welcome to SPPf.

I dont know if your joking but i posted this thread a while ago

hey im am a pokemon master at all the games but i heard about the websites so i decided to try them so hi

roloox

Ice Type Fan
Welcome Robg3er, its good to see a new user, specially one that knows it´s ways around the games. I hope you don´t mind answering questions, cause I´m kind of a rookie and I always have doubts :p
Also, since you´re looking for the shinny Lugia, you might wanna check the Shinny Hunters Club on the Club section

Ceromax

Sceptile.
Welcome Robg3er, its good to see a new user, specially one that knows it´s ways around the games. I hope you don´t mind answering questions, cause I´m kind of a rookie and I always have doubts :p
Also, since you´re looking for the shinny Lugia, you might wanna check the Shinny Hunters Club on the Club section

That isnt a shiny lugia, thats a shadow lugia.

SilverSoulLugia

Welcome to Serebii! :)
I'm a fellow banner-maker myself, and I use GIMP too! If you ever need any help, feel free to message me. Been messing around with graphics programs for a fair few years.