• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats with the Zoey hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
Why the hell is this thread still open?

It's really sad to see people hate on Zoey for the most shallow reasons. People really need to shut the hell up about her and move on. She's a character who is different from the rest of the gang. All of you kept complaining about wanting someone different; now, you've got it. I'm not saying to like her or anything, that's your opinion. I can't change that. Just at least be respectful about it. You can say that you dislike/hate Zoey, but don't go around saying pointless garbage about her along with her fanbase. It's disgusting.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Dunno why I kept this open. Maybe I thought you all were actually having civil conversations, but, then we all laughed. Apparently the gag on the forums to hate Zoey is as popular and as OLD as saying "I heard ya like Mudkips." -.-
Seriously, kids - there's no reason to bash, calling her a "biotch" and...did someone seriously just put "Nazi"???

CLOSES//

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.