• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's wrong with the crabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
So, in my Emerald I put in Day-Care a Corphish and another Corphish. They made an Egg, I hatched the egg and then I evolved him at level 30 into Crawdaunt for 10 or so minutes, he was damn easy to train. I just saw that something was going so fast there. I have a Emerald ROM for experiments, I just got a level 2 Crawdaunt and a level 100 one.
So, I was just amazed, here see it:

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/4867/swrongwithyou7er.png

So, what's wrong with him, once in level 2 needs 9 experience points to go up to level 3, once in level 100 has 1640000 experience points, which are more than a legendary pokemon. And, I don't know what's going on there.
Sorry for saying ROM :D

Last edited:

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
One, Corphish and Crawdaunt aren't crabs, they're like lobsters, but um crawfish or whatever.

Two, since you're using a ROM, and have a Lv 2 Crawdaunt, which is impossible, well, no.

Three, some Pokemon are like that and may need more EXP than some legendaries.

Four, if you flip it over, you can hit its weak spot for MASSIVE DAMAGE.

Five, thread closed on account of ROMmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.