• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's wrong?

I have a Swampert and I went to the move tutor in FR/LG and Curse wasn't one of the choices and to back this up, my Medicham in Sapphire learned egg moves from the tutor in Emerald. Do I have to put it back in Emerald to get it to learn Curse, and it is lv.100 if that has anything to do with it.

Sniper123

Good Eye Sniper
You had to breed Curse on Swampert so unless you want to breed there is nothing you can really do about it.

TogeticTheRuler

And the move relearner had the egg moves ; elemental punches listed because Medicham learns them naturally unlike meditite.

Drew 108

SBC Champion
ok so if i bring my medicham to move relearner guy he will teach him a elemental punch if i bring hima hartscale

Yeah, but you'll have to take three if you want to teach all the elemental punches.

EDIT: Yay, new rank!