• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's you least favorite episode until this day? *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Just for my taste I didn't like Cottone in love, nothing interesting happen in that episode. And my second least favorite is A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition because it was a little confusing after being edited! So was your least favorite episode of best wishes during the first year of the new series?

Haunter ゴースト

Cottonee in love.

It's generally just boring imo, although in saying this, every episode has been fun but having to choose a least favourite this would be it.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Most of the old episodes when Team Rocket interrupted important events or where Misty just wouldn't stop talking about how much she thinks she knows. I remember watching "Round One - Begin" and thinking the entire time "Just shut up and let him battle his way".

Although Unova has been a pretty big snooze fest so far.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Is this just Unova or through the whole series?

For the one that bored me the most EVER was "Like it or Lup it" I think I fell asleep through that one.

For Unova my least favorite would have to be "Gotta Catch a Roggenrola" it bored me....bad -_-

Haha I thought the Fishing episode was awesome 8D this has nothing to do with the fact I like Dento and fishing

Venomfang

Perky Goth
The Nimbasa Gym Battle. I actually fell asleep during that one.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Cottonee's my favorite filler of Unova so far, actually. It's The Lost World of Gothitelle or whatever it's called that's truly focking horrible.

For Best Wishes standards, anyways. If it was Sinnoh it'd be a highlight of the region.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Gothitelle episode was my least favorite

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I really enjoyed the Gothitelle episode. It had an interesting storyline, which is a rare thing for this anime..

As for disliked episodes.. why is everyone only saying BW episodes? There's plenty from the past that I dislike an awful lot more than the ones these days. The Chatot episode is a good example, absolutely hated it. I also disliked the Buizel/Aipom trade episode and Ambipom release episode simply because of what they entailed (Aipom and Ash made an amazing duo :().. These days the only ones I really dislike are the ones which focus heavily on Cilan, in which he does his 'look at me, i'm trying too hard not to be a failure' act. The fishing and subway episodes are good examples of this..

The Nimbasa Gym Battle. I actually fell asleep during that one.

-___- Come on, seriously?

My least favorite episode of all time was Uncrushing Defeat. That one was just horrible. Also, Team Rocket did not deserve to get hit by all those attacks.

The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice is my least favorite episode of BW.

Dax

Legend
Fly Me to The Moon, that Xatu filler in Johto, most of the Whirl Islands episodes were devastating to watch. Also I hate the Ditto filler in Sinnoh.

From Best Wishes, there are so many episodes I hate it's hard to choose.

Toonyoungster

The Capture Champion
Not sure...but I know my least favorite has to be from the johto saga, for obvious reasons.

blah*

Fear Factor Phony! from Battle Frontier is my least favorite in general. It's just... eww.

From BW, I'd say my least favorite is Here Comes the Trubbish Squad! because nothing interested me.

LilyTwo

The Sinnoh GF finals. I will never forgive the writers for yanking poor Dawn's chain like that.

The ending of the final Ash vs. Paul battle is a close second for the way Paul gets away scot-free for the atrocious way he treats - and will continue to treat - people and Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.