• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your age and gender?

Yami Ryu

I should have checked your profile sooner Burnt Flower, from your writing style I thought you were a guy, lol.

I apologize for my stupidity.

duncan

I'm a seven year old girl. -_-

I'm obviously a guy. My age is somewhere between ten and thirty. Probably.

elyvorg

somewhat backwards.
For the sake of contributing to the ratio of male to female writers, I'm female. I won't say my age, though it's somewhere vaguely in the middle of the ages I've been seeing. And I've been writing for not quite a year. :/

ankokuryu

EpiC PhAiL
Fifteen year old male. Down with the girls, guys.

>:]

Btw, I think I know elyvorg and Griff's age. Don't ask me why. @___@

I should have checked your profile sooner Burnt Flower, from your writing style I thought you were a guy, lol.

I apologize for my stupidity.

That's pretty ironic when her user tile says 'Horror Mistress'.

elvorg is a girl. Never knew that *scratches head absent-mindedly*

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
A guy?!?

Haha, that's the first time someone thought that. XD

Mariposa Human Kitty: xD the irony, it's so delicious! Even I knew she was a woman, and I'm trapped in a cat turned human's subconsciousness!

((Off Topic: Human Kitty: Um, I'm kind of an idiot who doesn't know anything about trigonometry nor foreign languages without you, can you get back in my brain please?

MHK: Oh yeah, hehehehe. *jumps into HK's brain*))

Yes, I'm guessing that you are in a university far far away where they force you to write all day.

"It writes the fanfic on the paper or it gets the hose again,"

Lol, I was thinking of Silence of the Lambs xDD, sorry if that offended anybody, even though I don't know how that's offensive . . . unless your school was seriously like that <(o_O)>.

on another note: xD I'm friends with a person that is eight years older than me. xDDD Ironic since I can be extremely childish in real life. And I'm gonna turn 13 on the fifteenth, but I'll be travelling so don't flood my profile saying Happy birthday! Unless you want to, I'm not expecting any birthday extras either. Getting to dine near sharks is good enough for me.

duncan

Do you think we should make a Fan Fiction chat thread?

Well...PC has one that's works fairly well, but I'm afraid it would turn into PostCount+1 after a while. There's the Fan Fiction Club and the Writers' Group for that, really.

IceKing

Sexorific!
Burnt Flower has the approximate body shape and structure of a man, so she's pretty much a guy.

I'm a 17 year old male. Us men and our superior intelligence and driving ability must stick together :3

Technically I'm on holiday today just haven't left yet so...

21 and female. Though why the futch do people always mistake me for 16 or a bloke? In person I'm mistaken for younger and get in free/discounted and online I get mistaken for being a different gender. Thats why I tag my time posts and people still don't realise.

I'm also apparently too violent loving and swear too much. Oosh. And no I tag my posts with a different name, a prefered one but not the real because confusing people is fun.

Now I want to change my avatar again. Damnit.

Sandra

While I'm new here, I might aswell post. Since I've been looking at this, I realised that there are a lot more guys here then I thought.

Us men and our superior intelligence and driving ability must stick together :3
To true, I'm with you Internet 'brother' (Girls, accept it... Please don't kill me)

Last edited: