• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whats your battle style?

are you defensive? offensive? both? 2 thirds offensive? 2 thirds defensive?

whats your battle style?

Miaquamarine

Haha, I think I would have to say that in Pokemon games, I'm more on the offensive side.
I get the job done, and get it over with quickly. C:​

Spudnugget1

who wants to sing
I admit this is somewhat of a biased poll; you may want to consider wiether or not one is playing in competitive battling or no; those factors may change your strategy. but, to pick one, I'll say "2 thirds offensive."

PokeGhost

Water Pkmn Trainer
I'm definately offensive. I repetitively use the move that does the most damage. All the moves my pokemon know are attacking moves also.

I admit this is somewhat of a biased poll; you may want to consider wiether or not one is playing in competitive battling or no; those factors may change your strategy. but, to pick one, I'll say "2 thirds offensive."

whats the difference between competitive and uh ... normal?

No. 1 Machop Fan

legandlover989

Its now or never
I make up my own

Synn

Female Dragon Tamer
My moves are always full attacking, I have none that lower stats.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I don't really bother with stall teams and stuff like Stealth Rock. I prefer all out sweeping, but I'm not a noob. I use Life Orb/stat uppers etc.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
I prefer to wall, set hazards and stall...the go up pass and sweep.
So i say im mostly a defensive trainer.

Commander L. Halsti

Toxin Squad Cmdr.
I would be an extremely defensive battler if I went into competitive battling, but in the games I'm a little bit more offensive, until I have to fight the E4. Then it's Maginot Line time! :D

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
When I was in the Battle Factory I was always two-thirds offensive. I usually based my team around having one physical attacker, one special attacker, and one defender.

Beaver

R U SRS?
I'd say I'm offensive. I use attacking moves only - but sometimes I like to use stat-lowering or -raising attacks, which lowers or raises it by two stages. Like Screech and Swords Dance.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
There's no better way to battle than to annoy people. Paralyze, Confusion, and Attract are my best friends in the battles.

AlCario

Banned
I generally use balanced teams with two walls, two sweepers, a lead, and a wild card. Stall teams are way too boring for me and all-out offensive is just not my style.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
A massive Attack stat and at a nice speed, otherwise I'll just choice scarf them :p

Ditto_93

Wooper = Win
Balanced definately, 2 walls, 2 and a half sweepers, an annoying lead and something to cover weaknesses in everyone else.