• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

whats your battle style?

battle style?

• offensive

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • defensive

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • both

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
are you defensive? offensive? both? 2 thirds offensive? 2 thirds defensive?

whats your battle style?

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
Nice triple post. Anyways, I use mostly an offensive team. Im going to go for a balanced team in UU when I finally get my team made.

ZFXZFX

For me, I don't care about stats. Its about levels and Attack Strength, you almost never see me with moves like Safeguard or any moves that don't do any damage.

Other peoples teams

Their Ninetales:
Toxic
Safeguard
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower

That may not exactly be it, but they are the kind of moves I don't use(Apart from Flamethrower :D)

My Ninetales:
Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Solarbeam
Overheat

Different?

No. 1 Machop Fan

I'm mainly offensive, but in my current battle style, I can afford to add plenty of defensive in there too.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
balanced. i usually adjust my tactics to the opponent im facing, have usually 2 tanks and 4 sweepers ready, but can vary

I prefer offensive sets, even on pokemon that are supposed to be defensive, like Blissey and Umbreon.

Froggle

Lolipop Girl
I'm way on the defensive side. I like to have heavy defense pokemon that work well with wearing down their opponent slowly while they take hardly any damage. Although rght now my team is a bit more on the offensive side...

Needless to say, Shuckle is my favorite pokemon to battle with ever XD

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Offense is the best defense to me.

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
A bit of both. Helping Hand in doubles has to be my main offensive technique.

Skaisdead

Movers and Shakers
Offense. I level my Pokemon up to ridiculous extremes and just dish out attacks that OHKO.

Competitively, I rely on fast and hard offense. But I don't do much competitive battling anymore.