• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Biggest Videogame Achievement?

Brumrha

Banned
For me, it would be completing Timesplitters two in hard mode.

Trust me, attempting this will give you a run for your money...

Trynyti

Dreaming of Johto...
As lame as it sounds... completing the entire Pokedex on my Diamond game. I've never been able to do it since I wasn't friends with anyone who had red or blue way back when.

I also managed to beat the first 2 Zelda games for the NES before anyone else in my family did.

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
100% Heaps of games =] but then unfortunaty my sister came and deleted half of them

Tiigon

I liek mudkipz
Getting in Ratchet and Clank 2 as far as possible using only the wrench (Siberius is impossible without other weapons)
Beating Super Mario Bros. after nearly ten years
Beating Super Mario Bros. 2 (J) after 10,5 years of playing (The SNES version though, it's much easier than the original)
Getting to the top 200 of Crash Team Racing (Current rank: 131)
Completing original Final Fantasy with only one character alive for the entire game
Beating Super Mario Land

Gentleman Skeleton

Mine would have to be killing Penance with Yojimbo's Zanmato attack in Final Fantasy X International.

Alzi

Toon link
My biggest achievement so far was when i collected all 120 stars with mario on super mario galaxy and i am currently trying to do it with luigi then i will get 121 stars with both.

Might be somthing better i did but thats the best thing i can think of so far.

Actually i forgot somthing. I also had a world record on mushroom gorge on mario kart, until that glitch came so i stopped.

I don't have much achievements to share but let's see:

-Obtained all the special treasures of Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC)...including the stupidly annoying, evasive flying cannonball...[never wanna do that again]
-Managed to do the 15 endings on Chronno Trigger
-Beaten all the 3 Noble Demons in true battle (not by a character's sacrifice) in Romancing SaGa 3 [though it wasn't so necesary as it didn't changed a thing]
-Getting the 120 stars on Super Mario 64 and 150 from SM64DS
-Obtaining the "Attack Scarf" and the "Super Suit" from the Jumping challenge in Monstro Town(Super Mario RPG)
-Mastered the "Magic Chart" with all the characters in FFX
-Obtained all the pieces of hearts in Majora's Mask (...i never wanna do that again, took me four precious weeks to get them all effin' 52 pieces!)
-Beaten the two oracle sagas having all...ALL the ridiculous subquests completed, Bombchu, Master Sword and Biggoron included (Legend of Zelda Oracle's Series on GBC)
-Beaten the Ancient Cave and it's rebirth in Lufia 2, having correctly battled the Fully powered Ancient Slime everytime.
-Maxed out all the abilities for Master Brian and Obtained all the "Spirits" on the overworld in Quest 64; thus, making Master Brian to have all the magic spells and magic combinations possible in the game. (i never am going to do this again)
-Last but not least, having beaten Metal Gear Solid (PSX), without saving, because i didn't had a Memory card when it was released. This is the most memorable; i beat it on first run, without save, with the help of a cousin, alternating in some parts; we were up awake playing the game for 2 days! XD....ah, those were the days...

Last edited:

trip_dering

Team Legendz Boss
Not much of an achievement, but... I completed LoZ: The Minish Cap with only 3 hearts and no upgrades except those required to advance.

Also I can complete SMB, SMB2e, SMW, and NSMB without dying.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
i was real happy when I 100% completed kirby 64!

To get 491 Different pokémon legaly in my box.
+ all the Unown.

kyogrekyle

Sinnoh Master
Beaten the World Record on the Sapphire Table of Pokemon Pinball: Ruby and Sapphire

The World Record is 348, 472, 220 achieved by Terence O'Neill of the USA on February 13th 2006 on the Sapphire table

MY Sapphire table highest score is..447, 734, 310
My RUBY table high score is..819, 892, 199
My Ruby second highest is 561, 143, 700
My mothers third place score is 464, 711, 900
My fourth place score is 396, 567, 500
My FIFTH place score is 351, 449, 100
Boy driving down to Brockville is fun when you have an SP and Pokemon Pinball with you

Ooh. And I managed to kill 167 Droids in Capture the Flag Kashyyk in SW Battlefront 2 when the Droids were 'Elite'

Kabuto

little punks!
- Getting the best endings on Metroid, 2, Super Metroid, Fusion & Zero Mission. As well as many non Metroid titles....(Kirby games, Majora's Mask, etc.)

- Clearing the challenges in SSBB. Clearing the practical MM9 challenges, beating Proto Man & Superhero modes.

- Getting shiny Rayquaza, Regi trio, and Mewtwo LEGIT. Yeah, I was a pokemon nut, I would never do that these days, I don't even play it....

- Getting Hyper Sonic, Knuckles, Tails & Sonic w Tails in Sonic 3 & Knuckles

- Getting 242 stars in SMG (Mario & Luigi). I would go back to 64 and do the same...at some point....

- I have beat a bunch of difficult games, so I guess that counts for something...

Last edited:

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Completing both Golden Sun games, getting all of the Djinn, etc.

Diarkia124

Doing Through the Fire and Flames on hard. That song is really hard.