• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Dumbest Game Accident(s)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
Swampert Lord said:
Master ball on ponyta I was 7.

Wow.

Ran away from a Wailord.
Caught Missingno IN YELLOW. That's real bad.
Flew with Teleport code in AR on, landed in some trees near Southern Island.

S

Shellshock

;213; A long time ago I used my Master Ball on a Scarmory (I was 7). ;213;

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Crystal

I was stupid enough, to find out you could find mewtwo in LG and FR, and I had already used it on Moltres...

But I'm definatley saving it on my FR.

Oh yeah, on LG, I tried trading my Master Ball from Ruby and I got an item marked ???, so I trade it back to ruby, and it says ???, so I lost a perfectly good master ball... and the worst part is;

THEY WERE BOTH THIS YEAR!

and even worse:

I actually am almost a pokemon master, at least on the games.

S

Shadow_Rukario

I made a mistake sorta like that. I put my crystal version with every single season 1 and 2 pokemon known to man in reach of my brother... he left it out in the rain... the game was TOTALLY busted... :(

;249-d; and ;245; and ;rukario; RULE!!!!!!!!!

S

Sectusempra

I was training a Magnemite to evolve to Magneton, when I realized I could trade for one (Crystal.) For some reason, I swapped my EXP. Share to the pokemon that was later traded for Maggy the Magneton. I loathed Maggy ever since.
I also found a Shiny Golbat in Silver Cave once. My lowest level pokemon was a Lv. 67 Espeon (as I was going to face Red.... Espeon in training.) I switched to Typhlosion as it was my lowest level, non-supereffective poke. It knocked it out in one hit with its current weakest attack, Swift. It was at Lv. 79.
My friend had just moved to Montgomery, and had given me his EV Trained Lv. 46 Politoed on a Gold file. I erased it on accident, and only yesterday realized what I had done when I used a BrainBoy Gold Version Cheating Device. ( I went back and loaded a lost file, which also had a Lv. 69 Typhlosion and a Lv. 57 Pidgeot, and found it.)

QuietLugia

Rabid Pokeshipper
1-Ran from Groudon after realising I didn't bring any Pokeballs, then saving afterwards on my friend Karina's game. ><;; (She almost killed me for that. She loves Groudon)
2-wasting the masterball on a relicanth for my own benefit on the SAME game. (She didn't for give me.)
3- Killed Ho-oh on Karina's Gold then saved then restarted. (She was three Pokemon from completing the Pokedex. And she had all the female starters. Oo;;; Ho-oh is her favourite Legendary. I had to trade her my Ho-oh.)
4- Deleted ALL the files on my Gamecube. (Espeon and Umbreon were LVL 50 and I was at the Under. ><; Had most of my FireRed and Sapphire pokemon on Box. All of those......*GONE* > X (

Kai Sutoraiku

On Blue I killed all the Pokemon, even the legendaries because I didn't feel like catching them, I thought they would be back the next day!

On my friends Crystal I ran from a shiny Raiku(sp?) because I thought it looked ugly!

I was so stupid...

T

The Darker Side

I was on my way to Get mewtwo (in blue version this was a long time ago and I didnt know mewtwo was in the cave) I stumbled upon a wild abra (that was one of the 13 guys I was missing for my pokedex) in sheer stupidity I tossed my master ball.....I and when I came to mewtwo I only had a few pokeballs and when I last saved was right before the last badge, but after I restarted then I realized that after the elite four it saves!!!! ;057;

G

Geki

Red/Blue/Yellow

1. Started with a Squirtle and raised only Squirtle. I had a Lv.100 Blastoise in the end.
2. Raised a Pikachu I caught in the Viridian Forest.
3. I used the Missingno. item duplicate trick often. Not really dumb though, I still use it

Gold/Silver/Crystal

1. Used a Master Ball on a Ditto. I really wanted one to breed, but I was a noob then.
2. I restarted by Gold because I couldn't find my way through the Ice Path.
3. I bought a game off ebay that had a Celebi on it, I didn't know about cheats then.

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald

1. I raised a Sceptile to Lv.80-90 and then restarted my game.
2. I let my friend catch Rayquaza in mt Ruby to help him beat the E4.
3. I traded my friend my Championship winning Kyogre for his Groudon.
4. I used my Master Ball on Kyogre, I should have saved it for Latias.
5. In Emerald, I never knew how to get past the Groudon VS Kyogre scene. (I had the Japanese Version)

FireRed/LeafGreen/Colosseum

1. I used a Master Ball on Ditto, don't ask why.
2. I raised a Bulbasaur to Lv.48 for no reason.
3. I could never beat the 1st Elite Four in Japanese FireRed, even though I had a lv.70 Charizard.
4. I restarted my Colosseum because I couldn't beat Dakim, and almost broke the game.
5. I used my Master Ball on a Raikou, which I still have to this day.

P

*Picachu&Pichu*

In my Gold AND Silver, I didn't have alot of pokeballs and endded up KOing Sudowoodo and Red Gyradose(sp?)

Justineer

The Blazikenator
Tourniquet said:
Oh I've messed up a few times...

Yellow:
-did that cheat to get Mew... just as it appeared, my batteries died ;.; so I had to completely redo it! > <
-after I got Mew, it messed up my game

Gold:
-ran away from a shiny Onix in my Gold (my first ever shiny and I didn't know!)
-(my worst) killing a shiny Entei ;.; I used a relatively weak attack but it wasn't weak enough...

Crystal:
-I found a Chansey in the grass in Fuschia city but didn't have enough balls to catch it > <

R:
-I found a Chimecho and I was so used to pushing the "run" button that I accidentally did so ;.; I've never seen one since
Killing a shiny Entei. Not good. I feel worse for the guy who made a shiny Groudon faint, though.
Don't worry about Chimecho. He's not that rare.

S

Selestius

This is one of the most embarrassing of them all. Once I was playing my Gold version, and I caught and evolved every single Pokémon in the game (no trading at all) in about one month straight. When needed charging, I just charged and kept playing. So, one day, while I was playing, it needed to be charged. Then, when I beat the game, beating Red and such, I turned it off.

When I turned it back on, it was right at the spot where I got my first Pokémon! Turns out I didn't save it.

+Selestius - Dawn of the Moonlight+

W

Weezing

My mistakes:

Yellow
1. Using Pikachu against Brock a hundred times. All hundred times I lost, of course.
2. I thought that Rock was immume to Electric attacks...
3. Using my Master Ball on a Mankey.

Gold
1. I ran into a shiny Pidgeotto, but I didn't have any Pokéballs with me.
2. First I thought that the legendary dogs remain in one area. After a long, long time I knew that wasn't true..

Leafgreen
1. I wanted Raikou, but I chosed Bulbasaur. After a while my Bulbasaur became a Venusaur, and then I realized I picked the wrong starter so I didn't get to catch Raikou. I had to start my game from the beginning...

D

DarKSaiyan

-Used Master Ball on Moltres in LeafGreen- I didn't know I could go and buy more balls on the Islands at the time, and I ran out of all my others. Also, I didn't know there'd be a wild Entei prowling around my game. I never knew you could get him in FR/LG!

-Used Master Ball on Groudon on Ruby- he fought off all my ultra balls and I didn't know that Latios was like a legendary dog...

T

tyranitar_ruler

i acidentaly ko'd a shiny mewtwo
*rips out hair and runs round screaming*
*hair still hasn't grown back 0_o *

oh yeh and saved it o_0

Diamond_Unicorn

Almost an April Fool
Silver:
Not catching the shiny gyarados.
Telling my sister not to catch the shiny gyarados, man was she mad at me when she found out it was special.

Sapphire:
Using my masterball on kyogre, repeatedly. Although I never even ran into Latias anyway.

Emerald:
Restarting, after I had defeated the Elite Four and got a lovely houndour that I had wanted sooo bad, although it doesn't matter because it was stolen by that *******. I hope he dies.

And to top it all off:
Leaving my gameboy and Emerald out for my little sister's friend to steal. Now I keep my new gameboy and all my games hidden. I still hope that little ******* dies. Or even better, a painful coma that he will never wake up from. Although I wallow in the satisfaction that the idiot didn't get my charger. I unintentionally hid that.

F

flygonbreloom

my worst accident is catching dugtrio with a master ball (pokemon red)(i never even knew about missingno. then lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.