• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your easiest Legendary Pokemon capture?

Dark Fire

Land Shark =O~~~
I caught Lugia (Silver) with my second pokeball. I only had four pokeballs, and decided to exhaust them before moving onto great and ultra balls.

blackrose

the easiest was dialga, got down to red and cought in pokeball.
the hardest was articuno in fire red.

havydragon

golem role´m
that must be dialga whit a simpel dusk ball XD

-Dragon-

Furret rocks
Wild Mewtwo appeared!
Karen used Pokéball!

WTF? It worked?

Rosakai

CHOCOLATE!!!!
Dialga, first Dusk Ball thrown.

And any Legendary I used a Master Ball on: Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Mesprit, Latias, etc.

Also, I watched my brother capture the Bird Trio on XD with regular Pokeballs.

Regiman

i herd u leik meh.
I got an action replay so I didnt had to wait 6 years for the nintendo event to come to the UK -_- so I got an Azure flute went up MT. Coronet again. Aruceas appeared and WTF? It's shiny (didnt use that code O_O)! I threw a Pokeball at it for a joke. WTF again!? Aruceas was cought! It works on PBR thank the lord!

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
"crap im running out of ultraballs and my timer balls arn't fully buffed yet, i guess ill just have to pass the time by throwing poke'balls at that awesome shiny rayquaza."
Praetor threw a Poke'ball!
Rayquaza was caught!

"...........(grabs poke'ball) *whistles*"

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
Dialga. After I caught it, I was like "is that it?" I seriously expected to reset at least a dozen times, but I caught it on the first try with only 3 ultra balls. For a time ruling diety, it sure is weak.

Suicune on silver, latias, latios, mesprit, cresselia, registeel, regigigas. i caught all of them with my first ball.
...oh, without using a master ball? probably Rayquaza or palkia.

Hardest: Heatran. I had like 30 ultra balls and 10 timer balls and heatran was at really low HP. i had to reset like 10 times before i caught it..

Kakumei

夜に踊り疲れて。
Suicune on silver, latias, latios, mesprit, cresselia, registeel, regigigas. i caught all of them with my first ball.
...oh, without using a master ball? probably Rayquaza or palkia.

Hardest: Heatran. I had like 30 ultra balls and 10 timer balls and heatran was at really low HP. i had to reset like 10 times before i caught it..
Your username/avatar combination always make me laugh, I love it. :p

OT:
Easiest: Dialga. Caught it with less than 7 Pokeballs. Yes, Pokeballs.
Hardest: Heatran. -.-

qwerty2263

The Hat > You.
I was stalling with pokeballs till a timer ball could capture giritina, and one of the worked.