• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your easiest Legendary Pokemon capture?

Meganium

Well Dialga, but of course his capture rate is slightly higher than most legendaries. But I caught Articuno in my fire red throwing a ultra ball and not doing any damage to it. Dumb luck of course, but I was happy to save my game right after.

Sladazo

I caught Giratina with one Nest Ball, using an Empoleon two levels higher than him only. But I'm so dumb I restarted my game. I also had all the legendaries caught without a Master Ball except for Mesprit.

KingT

Burn
I caught Dialga with a fast ball on the first turn. Good times, good times...

Primal Dialga

Primal Dialga
DIAMOND: Dialga, the 3rd ultra was the one hat catched him. It wassomehow easy.

;483;

WhyteMage

I caught Giratina with one ultra ball. Yay.

POKEMONMASTER260

Team Master Leader
NOTE: NOT 100% SURE!

Easiest: Regigigas in Pokemon Diamond.
Able to give me bragging-right'est (due to plain old Poke-ball capture): Lugia in Pokemon Crystal*

*NOTE: Does not own anymore due to use of change-players-clothing-color glitch. (Did not realize at first would make me lose all my boxed Pokemon.

P.S. Actually, I've done easier for me than Regigigas ones, but that's only when Master Ball is in use.

NoNamer

regigigas.
i threw a ultra ball as soon as i saw it, and cought it.

after that is dialga.
2nd pokeball, as soon as it appeared.

torchic_lover

zapdos, 3 ultra balls leaf green. and i did save

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Palkia on the first ultra ball. *I think*
On gold I always used my masterball on Ho-oh...

Kikkoman

Easiest: Regirock in Emerald. Paralyzed it, and had it at half health by the second turn. Third turn I threw a Pokeball and I caught it. First try too. But then Regice was the complete opposite. It took at least 15 tries, and even when I did catch it, it took many ball throws