• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your emblem for mario kart DS?

Jirachibow

#1 Munchlax Fan
Mine is Bowser.Jr from Mario and Luigi:partners in Time.
mkds

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Move this to Wifi. Also nine's a flag with a messed up star.

PkmnTrainerJ

Mine is a black background, on which it says:

--J--

in orange, and EWB in blue, and then SPPf in green.

Moonlight.

I got bored and changed mine to a cartoon pic of me. It's nowhere near as good as my Evanescence one though =/

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Mine is the Nobody Emblem from Kingdom Hearts, the Organization XIII.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
My, Perfect Jirachi Sprite!

Jirachi777

Serebii League
Mushroom, Black w/ Red Spots, Black Horns, Red Angry Eyes and Red Angry Eyebrows
It has a name
Death Shroom.

Phlippie

booga booga
My emblem is a Pikachu Sprite. I might change it to a Charizard sprite later

Pokefan John

Mine is a Poison Mushroom with a green/dark green/ brown stripey stabby background. That's the best way I can describe it, hehe. My name on it is Po!son J. (guess what that stands for :p). In case you didn't know, Poison Mushroom's are like the traditional mushroom, except purple instead of red. My sister designed the background, and it looks really good, at least to me. Too bad I can't show others (don't have WiFi) but at least I can share it with my friends.