• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite 3rd generation pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
Salamence :)

Rational Rayquaza

The Pokemon of the Hoenn region are all so memorable, gorgeous and creative. My favorites consist of Metagross, Salamence, Menectric, Swellow, Blaziken, Aggron, Rayquaza, Armaldo, and various others. My absolute favorite would have to be Salamence.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Always and forever will be Salamence.

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
Pretty much all of the dragons in this gen were awesome. Probably Flygon.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I have so many @_@

Top: Sceptile, Gardevoir, Kyogre, Cacturne, Shiftry, Salamence, Plusle, Minun, Jirachi and a few others X3

I really love both Linoone and Zangoose. My main reason for liking them over all other Hoenn Pokemon:

At least for the 3rd generation my true #1 favorite is Linoone, because of its weasel and badger like body, and weasels are my favorite animals in real life.

Zangoose, at least to me looks like a half cat, half marten, and I also love cats but I love martens more.

Last edited:

shadorai

wandering trainer
either milotic or aggron. 3rd gen probably had the best pokemon in my opinion.

ChuckNorris

Swampert. I really Water-types for some reason.

ashiemore

Probably my favorite is Blaziken. Always liked Fire/Fighting ones anyway.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Oh, there are so many brilliant Pokemon in Generation 3, but my top spot is shared by Swampert and Flygon. Especially shiny Flygon!

Colt45

Cobalt
Sceptile of course! He's so cool and collected and badass, he's like a jedi, he runs around, leaping from great heights with his lightsaber-like leaf blades.

I have changed my opinions a little. I made a top 100 list, and actually, 3 generation 3 Pokemon were all in the top 10, at #'s 4, 5, and 6.

It goes like:

1. Salamence
2. Sceptile
3. Mightyena

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
As implied by my name... Jirachi!
Because if her doomdesire and metior mash moves and her design. I also love the part in the movie she starred in. (And yes in my opinion jirachi is a girl)
Anotjer one that comes really high on the list is gardevoir nearly as high as jirachi
and dyoxys is another one of my faves.

Elnava

The Successor!
Blaziken. There is no other for me, Torchic was the first starter that I ever chose and seeing it grow up into the purely awesome Blaziken was truly amazing

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Sceptile, followed by Sharpedo (has an awesome cry).

Gai

flygon,absol,dusclops,mudkip,sceptile,chimecho,altaria,swellow,shedinja (no particular order) ♥

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Mudkip line
Torchic line
Ralts line
Altaria
Breloom
Flygon
Aron line
Mawile
Milotic
Absol
Tropius

There's probably more, I really liked the 3rd gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.