• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite ____?

xEryChan

Demon Child
Haven’t seen Fairy Tail and I have no desire to either, it does not look like the type of show that would appeal to me.

Favorite protagonist from the Persona series?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Joker for being the only one I know (or Morgana counting all of the thieves)
Haven’t seen Fairy Tail and I have no desire to either, it does not look like the type of show that would appeal to me.

Favorite protagonist from the Persona series?
pretty sure NeedsaName meant Fairy tale villains (as in, villains from any fairy tale), not Fairy Tail villains

Favorite Undertale character?

probably spread out on my back, hugging my Eevee plush... usually my wake up with my cats around the bed, one sleeps near my pillow
(when I wakes its the first thing I see)

favorite sleeping weather?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Super Smash Bros Ultimate

What is your favourite mythological creature?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Morgana the cat

Favorite type of potato

xEryChan

Demon Child
Impractical Jokers. That show is hilarious.

Favorite song at the moment?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Chocolate

Favorite rock (Dwayne Johnson not included)?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Rocky (Patrick Star's rock)

Favorite turtle?

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
I really like tortoises... they're different, but still in the turtle family right?

What's your favorite website?

Edit: I forgot what thread i was in lol

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Spaghetti (bolognessi sauce, specifically)

Favorite movie trilogy?