• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Who's your favorite Pokemon?

It's a tossup between Hydreigon, Zekrom, and Giratina.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?

Pretty much all normal type Pokemon.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
Dragon type of course

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?

Normal type

Who's your favorite Pokemon?! Rayquaza overall but non-legendary would be marshtomp

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon? i really cant think of any...my least favourite legendary would be articuno i just dont like the shape

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Flying

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Poison

PinkPrincess

I'm magical
Fav Pokemon: Lopunny
Least Fav: Kricketune
Fav Type: Fire
Least Fav Type: Ghost

Mints951

Favourite Pokemon: Aggron
Least Favorite Pokemon: Zubat (though Crobat is awesome)
Favourite Type: Steel
Least Favorite Type: Normal

EnigmaticNightRain

Water type lover~
Favorite Pokemon: Totodile would have to be my favorite due to sentimental values and due to Feraligatr being a great pokemon in-game.
Least favorite Pokemon: None.
Favorite Type: Water, hands down. Flying, Bug and Electric come pretty close after.
Least favorite type: Rock would be my least favored type out of all the 17.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Favorite Pokemon: Infernape, he just pwns SO MUCH, and Chimchar was my first Pokemon.
Least favorite Pokemon: Tie between Zubat, Golbat, and Basculin.
Favorite Type: Fire. I have no real reason to describe it, but I just LOVE fire types, and they have this certain charm to them... :D
Least favorite type:I really don't have one but... If I had to choose, I would say Ground. They have an incredible amount of weaknesses, and Earthquake is probably one of the only STRONG moves they have going for them. Water/Ground typing is cool though, it works on so many levels. :D Watch out for Grass-types though.

Last edited:

Nin10dO

My Favorite Pokemon is Typhlosion probably because Cyndaquil was the first starter I ever chose.
I don't hate any Pokemon; but Bidoof is one of the most annoying Pokemon in the 4th generation.
My favorite types are Fire and Steel.
My least favorite type is Dark. It's not that I hate it, but it needs better offensive moves.

HoboJak

Unbroken
Favorite Pokemon is Spinda.
Least favorite is Magnezone
Favorite type is either Normal or Ice
Least favorite type is Steel.

Favorite Pokemon: Salamence, or Garchomp or Jolteon or Electivire. Then look cool, and are very strong attackers, or Special Attackers.

Least Favorite evolutionary line/family: Has to be Blissy, or Spiritomb. Mainly because of how hard they can be to take out in Battle Fronteir Facilities.

Favorite Type: Dragon or Electric all the way! Though, Id have to say Steel and/or Rock is still worth a consideration due to lack of vulnerability to MOST types.

Least Fave: I dont really hate any specific SINGLE type, but I do hate some type combinations, due to the amount of types they are weak to. For example Rock /Ground, or Grass/Ice. So many typer weaknesses, several of which are x6 at worst, making even a weak, not fully evolved pokemon like Buizel or Charmeleon respectively to almost destroy them.

HueYol

Trainer Plz
My favorite all time Pokemon are probably Charmeleon, Zoura, Absol, Weavile and Feralitgatr.
My least favorite Pokemon are Blissey, Alakazam, Hydreigon, Shuckle and Bibarel.
My favorite type is the fire type or the dark type.
My least favorite type is ghost.

Diam

Mr.Shiny Breeder ;)
My favorite pokemon is Rayquaza (I also like Zekrom a lot) and from non-legendaries it'd be Dragonite.
My least favorite would be Rattata and Kricketune I guess.
My favorite type is Dragon (next would be Dark and Steel)
My least favorite type is Normal (if it really can count xD).

Shiny Unown B

Rampage Thrust
My fav poke is Articuno and blastoise and i hate magikarp,Although it evolves into gyrados and i really hate chansey. My fav type is ice and also water and i hate grass and normal type pokes.

Last edited:

Pokeshipper:)

Favorite Pokemon:
Mew- Very cute and very powreful, thr ancestor of all pokemon, but the creation duo...
Favorite Type:
Tie between fire, psychic and dragon- Those types are just awesome and they have the best pokemon
Least Favorite Type:
Ice- I just don't like it for sime reason
Least Favorite Pokemon:
Jynx- it just scares me for some reason

Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
Starmie

Sadly, I don't have one.

Water

Bug, I like all the Pokemon, but it's just not my favorite.

william04789

pipluplover
Piplup for ever

Who's your favorite Pokemon?! ;393;
Piplup i have made what pokemon are you and i was piplup and i love piplup it is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

oshawottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate him

water why not i love piplup!!!!

grasssssss hate it!!!!!

Estellise

peachy
Favorite Pokemon (Fully evolved): Froslass
Least favorite Pokemon (Fully evolved): Liepard
Favorite Pokemon (Unevolved): Zorua
Least favorite Pokemon (Unevolved): Zubat
Favorite Type: Ghost
Least favorite Type: Poison

Jriks

Most Favorite Pokemon (Evo)
Tyranitar