• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Rinni

Hero of the Storm
Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
Braviary, and Houndoom comes a close second/

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
Probably Miltank, and to make the reason more clear- Whitney's Miltank... /grumbles.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
Although I am a bird lover, Dark types are my full time favourite.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
Bug. I can't say I have ever bothered to raise a bug Pokemon in any of my games.

:D

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Favorite Pokemon?
Lapras, Gyarados, and Milotic are my favs, but Lapras is #1

Favorite Type?
Water

Least favorite Pokemon?
Idk... I guess Conkeldurr and it's pre-evolutions

Least favorite Type?
I guess Fighting. I hardly ever use any Fighting type Pokemon

~Kari~

Who's your favorite Pokemon?
Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile. I just love everything about them.

DWEBBLE. :mad:

Grass. I love most Grass Pokemon and think that Grass types are very underrated.

Normal and Fighting. Most Normal Pokemon are so generic and boring. Fighting because most fighting types are really annoying, like No Guard Machamp with DynamicPunch or Breloom with Spore.

SlowPokeBroKing

Future Gym Leader
Favorite Pokemon: Slowpoke.
Slowpoke is just the coolest Pokemon. He has no cares in the world. He just hangs out all the time. Not only that, he is an awesome Pokemon to battle with. Let him hold a Quick Claw and teach him an assortment of moves including Earthquake, Flamethrower, STAB Surf, and STAB Psychic. He just rules.

Least Favorite Pokemon: Foongus line/Kami trio.
Tied for my least favorite Pokemon are Foongus, Amoongus, Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus. I hate their designs and their purposes. I wish they never existed.

Favorite Type: Water.
It's funny because I have a very intense fear of water in real life. However, when I'm playing Pokemon, I tend to have several Water types on my team. I love the designs of so many Water types and Surf is probably my favorite attack.

Least Favorite Type: Fighting/Normal/Dark/Bug/Dragon
The manner in which you fight and the kind of creature you are aren't types.

*~Silver*~

Umbreon. The first episode of Pokemon I ever saw was Power Play and right away I just thought Umbreon was awesome. xD
I ended up getting an Eevee in my first game and unintentionally getting an Umbreon from it. So... It's kind of been my favorite Pokemon ever since. I've had a few times where I've leaned towards another Pokemon, but I always end up going back to Umbreon. *Shrugs*

Freaking Jynx. I hate that thing. It's creepy human-like design... That dress... Then it can use attacks like Hypnosis... That's just horrifying... xD

Either Dark or Dragon. I like a lot of Dark Pokemon like Umbreon, Absol, and Houndoom, but then there are the dragon types I like a lot, but not quite as much like Dragonite and Salamence.

Normal. The only normal Pokemon I've ever quite liked is Eevee, and that's because it awesomely moves away from Normal after evolving. Normal Type attacks aren't all that great, and so many of the Pokemon of that type are pink little fairy guys, which kind of annoys me. xD

Cool Boy

Be fearless

Dragonite,pikachu.

zubat and its evo.

Ice or grass

Rock and Ground and Flying

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Favorite pokemon-Overall , very hard to definitively say one, but if I have to just pick, then Metagross. Loved it since the first time I fought steven's in sapphire. Just a few runners up would be octillery, chandelure, and heracross.

Least favorite pokemon-Jynx, mr mime , cryogonal, and burmy.

Favorite type-steel without a doubt. Almost every pokemon in the type I either like or love a ton, with the exception of the klink line, but don't hate them.

Least favorite-I don't like being someone that says normal, bit I just almost never have used one, but I realize their place. Ice would be the other one for sure if I had to pick.

Star Champion AJ

Favourite Pokémon: Flygon
When I saw Drake's Flygon in Emerald I fell in love with that Dragon.
Though it's not the best Dragon-type Pokémon in the world (unlike Salamence or Garchomp), the dragonfly has the coolest look among Dragons (Hydreigon is a close second).

2nd Favourite Pokémon: Hydreigon
It's a three-headed Dragon, something I liked to see in Pokémon someday.
It's also a Dark/Dragon type which fits perfectly and the hydra Pokémon is also super evil.

Least favourite Pokémon: Milotic, Bronzong, Conkeldurr and Garbodor
Milotic and Bronzong are total b!tches and very hard to take down, Garbodor is a giant ugly trash bag and Conkeldurr is the ugliest thing in existence.

Favourite type: Dragon and Fire
Dragons are awesome and badass and I always had a Fire-type in my teams.

Least favourite type: Water
Water-type Pokémon are too overrated, there are more Water-types than any other type.

Dustofsaturn

Who's your favourite Pokémon?
Ledian followed by Muk

Who's your least favourite Pokémon?
Blissey

What's your favourite Pokémon type?
Poison

What's your least favourite Pokémon type?
Rock or Ground

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
whos your favourite pokemon?
Jirachi all the way!!!
whos your least favourite pokemon?
Jigglypuff, I'm terrified of them
whats your favourite pokemon type?
Tough one. Steel, fire or electric.
whats your least favourite pokemon type?
Tough one.... Bug. Hate the designs of everyone of them except dustox, butterfree and genesect.

TanBun

I'm back :3
Favorite pokemon:
Seel

Least favorite:
Gyarados+most legendaries

Favorite type:
Flying
Least favorite type:
Pyschic and fighting

encerchris

Epic Spriter
What's your favourite Pokémon?
Luxray All the way! Because Shinx was the first pokemon i caught in D/P and the Luxray, it singlehandedly KILLED the elite 4

What's your least favourite Pokémon?
I can't choose between Bidoof and Patrat, both are horrible!

What's your favourite Pokémon type?
Dark. Just Dark. Because of Bite and Crunch

What's your least favourite type?
Normal. Cause i'm abnormal :p

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination

No idea

Arcanine

Dark, then Ghost, then Grass, then Flying

Ice, the type sucks :| I love cold weather, though.

hurpat

Espeon. There are plenty of close seconds (Squirtle line, Cyndaquil line, Crobat, Lucario, Chandelure, Haxorus, Teddiursa, etc.), but Espeon takes the cake.

Who's your least favorite Pokemon?
Tropius. Hands-down. I can't stand anything about it, especially the design.

What's your favorite Pokemon type?
Water.

What's your least favorite Pokemon type?
Rock.

BladedScizor

I think my name should give you a good clue. But yeah, Scizor.

Not really sure. Offhand, I'd have to say Watchog, though that might change if I think about it a little more.

Steel. I just like having an army of metal plated monsters to battle for me.

WATER. There are way too many of those things. Game Freak needs to ease off the waterlogged sea critters for awhile and give some of the less represented types some love.

Rayze Darr

Snubbull Supporter
Snubbull. I love how the little guy's both adorable, and yet can pack such a mean punch! I love picturing someone walking down the street, seeing this cute little bulldog with these big old puppy eyes and wearing a pink dress... THEN GETTING THEIR HAND BITTEN OFF. Kawaii. :3

Pichu. "Hey guys, Pikachu's overrated and people are getting sick of it. Let's give it a cuter and even more useless Baby form, and have that form take up a slot on the upcoming Smash Bros. game, and then later have it replace all 17 Partners in Pokemon Ranger!"

Ice. It's very weak defensively, but when it comes to dishing out some damage, you can't go wrong. Slowing effects, chances of freezing, priority attacks... I just love Ice moves, and the Pokemon that can use them.

Dragon. Only weak to Ice and itself, and only strong against itself? The type's basically useless, other than having an annoyingly high amount of resistances. Steel is a close second for similar reasons.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~

Zoroark

Qwilfish

This is hard. I would have to say Dragon.

Rock

jailo

Bouffalant because it's a buffalo with an afro

Probably Jynx she creeps me out

Dragon they're so bad ***

Poison because i haven't used a poison type i've really liked

TanBun

I'm back :3
Who's your favorite pokémon
Seel of course
gyarados and legendaries

Ice-electric

Steel

Howie Cheeto

Totodile

Spinda

Water. Hands down.

Rock. Too many weaknesses and doesn't resist Bug-type :/