• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

Zold

Pokémon Breeder
Who's your favorite Pokemon?
Swinub! It's adorable and cuddly and cute. I love pigs and swines, and Swinub happened to be the first pig/swine Pokemon introduced. I also grew to love ice types in gen 1 mostly because of Articuno and Lapras, so an icy pig was all I ever wanted - and that's Swinub! I think it also has an enjoyable playstyle, and I really like Mamoswine too.

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
Jynx. That thing is an abomination. It's so ugly, it's so lame and it's so uninspired, ugh. It's a disgrace to all ice types.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
Hmm, Ice, Water or Fairy probably. I tend to like cute and mysterious Pokemon a lot. Those three types seem to have most cute and or mysterious Pokemon.

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
Fighting or Poison. I really dislike most human-like Pokemon, which most fighting types are. Poison on the other hand, I just disgust gross things, so yeah, it's not a good match for me.

Who's your favorite Pokemon? Sawk. I couldn't even tell you why I love this thing so much. I love the basic design, it's a straight up fighting type for a straight up dude like myself. I use on everytime I get the chance in Black/White. Sorry genwunners.

Graveler. I really have nothing against the pokemon in general. Just major bad mojo. The classic shiny fail. Random encounter shiny Graveler self-destructing itself. Still haunts me. Rip Golden Boulder.

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE? Fighting for sure! Most of my favorite pokemon are fighting types(Sawk, Hitmon-Family, Machamp). And I like how fierce most fighting using NPC's are. ^.^

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE? I can't really say I dislike any types. Obviously they can all be used well. I got no comment for this one.

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
My favourite? Don't hate on me, but it's Sableye before he got the Mega. I've just always loved him since my playthrough of Explorers of Time.

Least Favourite? Probably Farfetch'd or Jynx. They just never appealed to me.

Favourite Type? Stuck between both Ghost and Dark. I guess Ghost does have some cooler ones, like Chandelure and Banette and Gengar, but Dark has Bisharp, Absol and Zoroark. I can't choose.

Worst Type? FAIRY. Gave Spiritomb and Sableye weaknesses. NOOOOOOO!! Also, I hate the designs of all the new Fairy Pokémon, especially the Tapus

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
My favourite? Pikapikapikachu :) so awesome..

Least Favourite? Hmn. I don't really have one!

Favourite Type? FAIRY :D

Worst Type? Well lets see. I guess poison? Its my least favorite, anyways. Too many pokemon based off yucky things like garbage and sludge me no likes.

Last edited:
Favourite Pokemon: tie between Blaziken, Metagross, Uxie, Milotic, Carbink, Lucario and Plusle, all for different reasons. Blaziken was my first starter, Metagross, Milotic and Lucario are all Pokemon that are decent on their own but have some of my favourite characters to support them, Uxie was my first caught legendary (found completely blind, thanks mirage spots), Carbink was the unintentional but OP inside joke of my Moon team and Plusle was my first death in my Pokemon X Wonderlocke. And of course all of them have great backstories as well.

Least favourite Pokemon: Mr Mime. I used to debate on whether I hated Mr Mime or Jynx the most, but then when Mr Mime was the Pokemon that killed my Plusle in my X Wonderlocke I knew that it was my least favourite. Not only do I dislike it due to that death, but it just has such a horrific design that I can't even bring myself to liking one.

Favourite type: while Psychic, Steel and Dark are all really awesome types, my absolute favourite is Fire. Not only was it my first starter's primary type, but it also suits my personality really well. Also combustion is a chemistry subject I really enjoy so that's a thing.

Least favourite type: either Normal or Poison. Normal would be perfectly chill with me if it actually had an advantage against anything (its only proper advantage against Ghost is nullified), and Poison just contains some Pokemon I blatantly don't like, take Skuntank and Muk for example.

Favorite Pokemon: It would take hours to list all my favorite Pokemon, so I will just list my number one favorite which is Blastoise.
Least Favorite Pokemon: It would have to be either Luvdisk or Alomomola
Favorite type: My top three favorite types are Water, Ice, and Steel
Least favorite type: It happens to be Grass

Cat's Eye Draco

Who's your favorite Pokemon?
From each region: Charizard, Espeon, Absol, Glaceon, Serperior, Noivern, and Midday Lycanroc.

From each region: Raticate, Shuckle, Dusclops, Bibarel, Emboar, Slurpuff, and Gumshoos.

Ice, Electric, and Dark.

Poison, I guess. There are lots of Poison Pokemon that I like, but it's probably the type that I use the least.

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Who's your favorite Pokemon?!

Reshiram. I'm a lover of mathematics, so of course universal truth is something that is very appealing to me. Hence my gravitation to the Pokémon of truth. In addition, I just think it has a real cool design and love the role it plays as a legend in gen 5's plot. N is awesome.

Other Pokémon I especially like: Heracross, Porygon-Z, Bisharp, Relicanth, Minior, and Nihilego. The list goes on, but that will do for now.

Bruxish. It's honestly nightmarish! The lipstick reminds me of Shark Tale and the flower on its head reminds me of cordyceps. Together, those two awful things make an abomination.

Bug or dark. Bugs are awesome little critters that have always fascinated me and I love their representation in Pokémon. Dark types are generally very unique and I like them for that. Rock isn't far behind.

I guess fairy. Just not really my thing.

Last edited:
My former favourite type was FIRE and current isDRAGON. I don't think they can understand my lie he he.

M.P.

Retired
Favorite Pokemon
Tie between Torterra and Gengar. I really like Krookodile, Magnezone, Gyarados and Crobat, as well.

Least favorite Pokemon
Probably Milotic. The design is alright, but fighting Cynthia's and especially Wallace's Recovery-spamming Milotics was so frustrating that I just can't help but dislike it.

Favorite type
Ground. I really like Ghost and Poison types, too.

Least favorite type
Fairy, but only because it's the one I've used the least.

Starrke

Fossil Maniac
Favorite Pokémon:
Either Gengar or Scizor.

Least Favorite Pokémon:
Either Klefki or Alolan Exeggutor.

Favorite Type:
Poison. Other types I'm fond of include Steel, Bug, and Rock (due to fossils).

Least Favorite Type:
Normal. Everything about it seems bland. I don't think I've ever included a single normal-type Pokémon on any of my teams, even back during RBY.

Top ten worst pokemon

10. Garchomp

Reason: It has a speed stat of 33 and an attack stat of 10

9. Pancham

Reason: It is a fat pokemon and I hate fat pokemon because they are weak

8. Sylveon

Reason: It looks ugly compared to the other eeveelutions and it has moves that do not affect dragon types

7. Blastoise

Reason: because of Blue (which is the worst rival because red is more popular)

6. Pidgeotto

Reason: because whenever I think of Pidgeotto, that stupid song called Shaky Shaky by Daddy Yankee plays in my head

5. Gardevoir

Reason: Ruined by furries

4. Slowking

Reason: Weak as heck and it has a stupid pokedex entry. It doesn't even talk

3. Chespin

Reason: It eats too much food and it has a stupid design

2. Magikarp

Reason: Useless as heck

And number one is

Drumroll please

Dun dun dun dun dun dun dun!

Fla tang!!!!!

Goodra :D

Reason: It is very very very very weak, It is another fat pokemon, it is the cowardly awkwardly loser out if all of the psudeo legends and it lost too much battles in the anime. It never won any battles. Not! Even! One! Flipping! Battle!

And thats it. Hope u enjoy

You need to be more specific when you say worst Pokemon. For example. Top 10 worst Pokemon by design, or by anime personality, or stats.

GarchompTheAssassin

Water starter fan
Fav Pokemon: Squirtle, Blastoise, Luxray and Greninja all tie for no.1

Least fav: Jynx pops to mind first; could never get around to liking that thing

Fav type: Water the GOAT, followed by Electric

Least: Normal for sure - so boring and beige and not even SE against anything

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Least liked type: Normal, mainly because it is so vanilla and neutral. Good Normal Pokemon are never defined by their type
Favorite type: Water, for its versatility, its variety and general usefulness
Most hated Pokemon: UNOWN. As for the other generations, I'd say Plusle and Minum for being obnoxious gimmicks who don't interest me(at least I like the fact Spinda has so many patterns), Dedenne for being a generic Pika clone that wastes its(at the time) unique typing(unlike Emolga, though at least Dedenne has a great shiny), Phione for wasting the idea of a legendary breeding and being an inferior Manaphy in every way, and Basculin for being boring. I would say Farfetch'd but I feel bad for it, and there's no real Pokemon in Gen 7 I dislike. Not even Trumpshoos, who is good grinding and funny looking
Favorite Pokemon: JIRACHI. There's a good variety in the different gens so it's very hard to determine my favorites per gen, but Mimikyu and Ferrothorn are definitely there. Mimikyu for obvs, and Ferrothorn for its amazing ability and how it taught me to like walls

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Favorite: Fairy (though i have grown a weak spot for fighting too due to korrina xD)
Least Favorite: Poison

TheSpectre

Ice Trainer
Favorite Pokemon:
Steelix, Kyurem and Necrozma. Steelix was my first trade evo, and god damn I loved this thing, it was so bulky which made battles no problem. Kyurem and Necrozma's designs, moves, and typings are just wow.
Least favorite Pokemon:
Chesnaught, Greninja, and Sableye. Pokemon Duel is why, both need to be nerfed asap imo.
Favorite Type:
Dark, Steel, and Dragon. Easily some of the best types in the game.
Least Favorite type:
Normal. It's just so weak.

Last edited: