• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's Your Favorite and/or Least Favorite Pokemon/Type?

dream-evil

Friendship Maker
Most Favourite PokeMon: Gliscor, because he is the darkest and most bloody darn awesome! I have eyes only for my Gliscor, who I named Zero on my Pearl game. ;472;

Least Favourite PokeMon: Lopunny. It is the evil of all evils! ;428;

Most Favourite Type: Dark. What ELSE???

Least Favourite Type: Don't have one.

smartie

My favourite type must be Fire or Psychic, least favourite is Normal I think.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
My favorite Pokemon is Politoed. He's a little monarch frog. Plus, he learns Psychic.

My favorite type is Psychic. Pokemon use their minds with Psychic powers, and Psychic Pokemon (with the obvious exceptions of Slowpoke and Slowbro) are usually fairly intelligent.

My technical least favorite Pokemon is probably Aipom. I don't hate it though. It just doesn't appeal to me much.

My least favorite type is probably Fighting. There are some Fighting Pokemon I really like, but they are usually a different type as well, Hariyama and Hitmontop being some of the exceptions. Pokemon like Toxicroak, Medicham, and Lucario are really great to me.

yhwdh19

Who's your favorite Pokemon?!
Alakazam/Raichu

Who's your LEAST favorite Pokemon?
shuppet

What's your Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
electric

What's your LEAST Favorite Pokemon TYPE?
bug

firework

Whos your Favorite Pokemon?
Dragonite

Im not sure...so many i hate...probably one of the new stupid legendaries in Gen 4

Dragon

Bug, so dumb compared to grass/poison, they should just simplify it.

Saberu

My favorite Pokémon is currently masquerain, mainly because it reminds me of myself. :3 ;284;
It evolved out of a water type and gained the ability of flight.
You must know that I'm deeply scared by water...

Other favorites of mine: blaziken, zangoose, and land shaymin, all of which I have successfully used either in-game or in wi-fi battles.

My least favorite Pokémon is skymin.
I think it's ugly, I am jealous of its superior stats to landmin, and I despise its 4x ice weakness.

Other least favorites of mine: pinsir, aerodactyl, garchomp

My favorite type is currently ice.
I love my hail team. I love using weavile as a lead. I love my froslass and stallrein. Need I say more?

Other types I love: water (o_0), grass, bug (because they own)

My least favorite type is poison.
I like the Pokémon, but they're nearly impossible for me to defeat. :(

No more least favorite types.

gleamingxxpidgeot

Flying Type Master
Favorite Pokémon:
Empoleon or Staraptor, my first two Pokémon and first two llegal lv. 100

Least Favorite Pokémon:
Burmy, what does it do?

Favorite Pokémon Type:
FLYING! What isn't to love?

Least Favorite Pokémon Type:
Electric, they think they are soo great because they can electicute bird Pokémon!

superjesus1

It has to be Yanmega, love how that thing looks and it has a great movepool :)

Lickilicky. I just hate how it looks and the name is ridiculous, lickitung i could understand but this thing is an outrage X3

A tie between Ice, Grass and Water

I don't dislike any particular type, but i am frequently annoyed by psychic and dark types if that counts?

silverstar446

~*Espeon*~
Who's your favorite pokemon?
Espeon
Who's your least favorite pokemon?
Misdreavus
What's your favorite pokemon type?
Phsycic
What's your least favorite pokemon type?
poison

Scootlaboot

Redneck Gamer
Favorite Pokemon: Darkrai
Favorite type: Grass
Least favorite Pokemon: Ladyba
Least favorite type: Dragon

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
Most Favourite PokeMon: charizard
my other favorite are mewtwo, lugia, tyranitar, salamance, dragonite, and magmortar

Least Favourite PokeMon: Lopunny and magikrap

Most Favourite Type: fire or psychic

Least Favourite Type: bug and poison, pure crap

Torosiken

This is a title.
Torchic

ng...

Fire&Electric

uh...

BunnieRabbot91

Live Without Warning

Pikachu.

At the moment Wobbuffet

Electric

Ghost.

Fire master of the east

Silver For the Win
Typhlosion

Pikachu

Fire by far

Flying

Rensch

Who's your favorite Pokémon
Swampert.

Unown, it doesn't serve a purpose but you just want to capture al its forms though they cannot be used in a good way.

Electric, i like how they can hit hard and fast. Many great pokémon such as Manectric, Electivire and Raichu.

Bug, too many worthless pokémon, that you just capture for Pokédex purposes and then evolve really quick or dump in your box to get rid of them. There is just a few I like such as Scizor and Heracross.

ssilva872

Espeon and Altaria ;196; ;334;

I don't know, Dunsparse?

Dragon, and Dragon

Poison, and Rock..

OddMewtwo

♥Psychic Lover♥
Mewtwo. hes been my fav in 6 years now. X3

havent thought of that yet >_< maybe cloyster...its a pain in the PMD2 games.

Psychic. i like it cuz its a strong type. if you have good moves, you are pwning evrything. X3

well... what to say here? i probably choose normal.. it doesnt have anything super effective and most pokemon with this type have low defense X__X

Drake #505

Breeder Brock!
Hm... Quite often I change my absolute 'Favorite' Pokemon. Recently I've just started to accept that I don't have a favorite, because there are tons that I love for their uniqueness and looks/power. So, as of now, I really like these Pokemon:
Pachirisu
Gligar
Chingling&Chimecho
Scizor
Dunsparce
Cherubi&Cherrim

Ehh, I'll have to go with most legendaries with few exceptions. I believe legendaries are all one of a kind, unless stated so by dex entries/anime/games such as Shaymin and Lati@s. When I imagine myself in a Pokemon world, the chance of seeing a legendary is ridiculously rare. But a good portion of people have them in their teams. Just a small irk of mine. ^^

But as for specifics, Tentacool and Zubat are up there. I'll never forget a Zubat's cry for as long as I live. xD

Grass Pokemon usually spark my interest. I picture the majority of them as pure, clean, refreshing Pokemon with the ability to heal others. Spring is my favorite season, Grass types are connected to that. Electric Pokemon are quite scarce in terms of species, so they are always unique in their own ways. Bug types also seem to interest me, quite surprisingly. Just sort of special for some reason.

Quite honestly, I don't necessarily have a least favorite type. But if I were to choose one or two, Water and Poison might just be up there. I love water and swimming, but I just don't know why I have the feeling of not liking the type as much. I can't really think of any neat Poison type Pokemon off the top of my head, save for the Croagunk line. They just seem blah to me.

Last edited:

SupremeJudicator

Still gotta catch 'em all!
Favorite Pokemon:
Haunter! It's been my favorite since Red and Blue!

LEAST Favorite Pokemon:
I'll have to go with the legendaries. They're just too overpowered and are no fun to fight against.

Favorite Type:
Ghost. もちろん!

LEAST Favorite Type:
Dragon; it's too broken...