• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Animal.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
So what's your favorite animal? A simple poll. I like Ants they're pretty cool.

Venomrec

ants aren't animals there a bug or insect i believe. but me i love my bunny, she was hard to gain trust & hard to teach lessons to.
She was well worth the hard work.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I loves almost every animals, dogs my fav, I suppose

natie

Mr. F
ants aren't animals there a bug or insect i believe.
*facepalm*

My favourite type of animals is cats.

That, or ants. They're absolutely adorable.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I like Scorpions the best maybe it's got something to do with family tradition everyone in my family has been stung by a scorpion except me my mom and some of my cousins, and they look cool. I like parakeets too they're fluffy.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
My favorites are cats, big cats, eagles, orangutans, and small dogs. :D

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Giraffes <3

I absolutely love giraffes - probably because I'm kinda short and they're so tall.

The Nautilus, because they make about as much sense as a squid in a snail's shell would.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
serebii joe, since we all know he's an animal

Probably scorpions, since they look epic =D

I would say spiders but even though I like them, I'm arachnophobic so I get scared sh!tless every time I see one xD

Cats, chinchillas, owls and swans.

AND HAAST'S EAGLE.

[img139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Giant_Haasts_eagle_attacking_New_Zealand_moa.jpg[/img139]

SO BADASS IT CAN EAT A FUCKING MOA.

A FUCKING MOA.