• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Animal.

BoldJirachi

Uhm Eagles, Tigers, Snow Leopard, Crocodiles :)

No. 1 Machop Fan

I love cats. They're cute and hilarious!

However, I don't love the cats that live near me. They don't know the meaning of "keep out" or "shut up".

SoulFang

Wolf Lover
i love all animals, and i mean ALL animals, but my favorite is the wolf

Kipcha

Wolf, easily. There is just honestly no contest.

Next would be rabbits though. I've gotten very fond of them since I have so many as pets.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Tyrannosaurus rex. You never said they had to be non-extinct animals. Besides, people are listing goddamn POKEMON, so I can list a dinosaur.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Hmm....
Axolotl
Ladybird Spider
Ladybird
Ostrich
Olm
Clione
Koala

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Dogs...specially chihuahuas they are so kyut and still thay can pwn a cat 4 times their zise...yep those gotta be.

7 tyranitars

cat/tiger/dolphins

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
english please?

What, are you too lazy to google them?

Anyway, they're prehistoric animals. ...And I guess prehistoric animals are still animals, so they count.

Shedinja705

An outcast...
Lions, white tigers, wovlves, dogs, cats, snakes, chameleons, and pandas.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
sea otters, zebras, wolves, and giraffes.