• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Animal.

Tim the turtle

Happy Mudkip
Otters of all shapes and sizes, but mainly short clawed Asian otters and sea otters.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Cats, red pandas, elephants, sharks, arachnids, and all the corvids native to Britain.

I agree with Drake Pokétrainer that Anomalocaris was awesome, but I'm limiting myself to extant animals because if I got started on prehistoric ones this post would be much longer.

SmartD

Monkeys, turtles, penguins, cats, and sometimes ducks.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Cats.

Regular house cats, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, lions, panthers...

They're all really cool, I also really like wolves.

kochoupink

butts lol
The Question Mark.

A rare beast, it seems.

my favorite annimal is: THE PLATYPUS! aka the king of awesomeness
a close second is the possum, because it's the only animal that lives while it's dead!

Spookz

Lumos
I'm a fan of pandas, they're just so lazy and cute. I also like rabbits.

mielad2

Ohnoez!! OMG HELP!!!
Cows..

Nah Just kidding.... I think for me it'd be a tie between 4 animals; The Cheetah, The Squirrel, The Unicorn and The Narwhal.

DON'T TELL ME UNICORNS ARE REAL, I SAW ONE IN MY DREAM LAST NIGHT!