• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite Animal.

TheSwram!

You've been bitten
So what's your favorite animal? A simple poll. I like Ants they're pretty cool.

Venomrec

ants aren't animals there a bug or insect i believe. but me i love my bunny, she was hard to gain trust & hard to teach lessons to.
She was well worth the hard work.

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
I loves almost every animals, dogs my fav, I suppose

natie

Mr. F
ants aren't animals there a bug or insect i believe.
*facepalm*

My favourite type of animals is cats.

That, or ants. They're absolutely adorable.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
I like Scorpions the best maybe it's got something to do with family tradition everyone in my family has been stung by a scorpion except me my mom and some of my cousins, and they look cool. I like parakeets too they're fluffy.

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
My favorites are cats, big cats, eagles, orangutans, and small dogs. :D

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Giraffes <3

I absolutely love giraffes - probably because I'm kinda short and they're so tall.

The Nautilus, because they make about as much sense as a squid in a snail's shell would.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
serebii joe, since we all know he's an animal

Probably scorpions, since they look epic =D

I would say spiders but even though I like them, I'm arachnophobic so I get scared sh!tless every time I see one xD

Cats, chinchillas, owls and swans.

AND HAAST'S EAGLE.

[img139]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Giant_Haasts_eagle_attacking_New_Zealand_moa.jpg[/img139]

SO BADASS IT CAN EAT A FUCKING MOA.

A FUCKING MOA.