• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite animal?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Elephants. I really like their trunks. Trunks are cool.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I only have 5. They are Otters, Macaws, Snow Monkies, Penguins, and Dolphins

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Zebra is for me the most beautiful animal on this earth.
Obviously I didn't pick Blitzle or Zebstricka in any of my games. Strange.

Tigers. Especially the white variant of the Bengal Tiger. Just pure epicness.

Polar bears and wolves are extremely close on my list to tigers.

My favorite animal is the weasel - the Long-Tail Weasel of all the subspecies to be exact followed by the Ermine. Why all my top favorite Pokemon are weasel-like.

I also like the rest of the weasel's family - which are the mustelids. So my other favorites are ferret, otter, marten, wolverine, and badger.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Gotta love penguins :3
Oh, and sloths. Ever since the sloth trend...

MurderofKrow

Bird Brain
My favorite animals would be the crow. Of course I actually think I mainly like the Corvid family. I just love the intelligents these birds show. As it turns out I also like the pokemon Honchkrow. I have other animals I like as well, such as the giant Salamanders in Japan, those get so big you could fit a small childs head in it's mouth,(I know it's a creepy way of putting it, but that's all I could come up with.) Wolves, and Alligator Snapping Turtle. There are so many I like I just can't remember them all.