• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite animal?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
The elusive Chupacabra.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
My favorite animals would be the crow. Of course I actually think I mainly like the Corvid family. I just love the intelligents these birds show. As it turns out I also like the pokemon Honchkrow. I have other animals I like as well, such as the giant Salamanders in Japan, those get so big you could fit a small childs head in it's mouth,(I know it's a creepy way of putting it, but that's all I could come up with.) Wolves, and Alligator Snapping Turtle. There are so many I like I just can't remember them all.

I think crows are cool. I kind of dislike the bad reputation they get, though.

I like bears, grizzly bears in particular. I don't know why, I guess it's cause their so big and powerful, and the cubs are just so adorable with their big ears and whatnot.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
penguins! they're sooo cute.

TanBun

I'm back :3
Turtles
Tortoises ( yes they aredifferent, tortoises are water turtles

And i know 50 cat breeds

Shall i call them all?

LordLucario21

Pokemon Veteran
Barn Owls. This is because I used to have and aide in elementary school. (I have high-functioning autism. I no longer have an aide nor need one) Anyways, she became the only person in that school to give me the time of day. She eventually told me that her favorite animal was the Barn Owl. I looked it up, fell in love with it, and now its mine too. It's just an animal that brings up many good memories.

Vinyl Scratch aka DJ Pon3. jk
Wolves are my favorite animals. But I also like sharks, crows, and squirrels to name a few others.

I love dogs, rabbits, pandas, kangaroos, penguins, cranes, ducks, sloths, lions, tigers, sugar gliders, possums, quolls, guinea pigs, ladybugs and more that I can't remember. ^_^