• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite book series

Whats your favorite genre(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xdreamcatcher

Rising Star
Definitely the Warrior Cats series.

Same here!

Warrior Cats is the only book series I read.
(Even tho I haven't read it in like a year because I didn't really have time.)

My fav clan is the ThunderClan and my fav cat was Bluestar. :)

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Kurt Vonnegut is the #1 book series. So it goes.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I like Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver but I think my favorite book ever is Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. I started reading it when I was around 14 in 2008 and I just read parts of it, like I'd start near the end today, then read near the middle. Then I decided to start from the beginning and it's just a very good book, for me.

I think it was my first 'serious stuff' book (like not fantasy etc).

TikTok13

Oh, I have a title?
I absolutely love the Middle-Earth franchise, from Simarillion to Return of the King, and they completely changed how I perceive the world around me. I also like the Inheritance Cycle, similar to Tolkien's work, but the books are bigger and there are dragons! I really liked Divergent too, but the films were abysmal. Hunger Games is pretty good too, (Team Peeta!) And I'm a big fan of the Maze Runner. A Series of Unfortunate Events is pretty cool as well.