• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

What's your favorite book ?

joombo

My favorite book is The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams.
I reread it a few times.

JayZz

I really like Dune, Frnk Herbert. I wrote an essay about it in high school. I found Besy essay service to help me with grammar check. These guys helped me hundreds of times and with their help I got the higest score in the class. Useful service for students.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
HP books. I read them when I was a kid but I really enjoyed them

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
HP books. I read them when I was a kid but I really enjoyed them
I did read those a lot myself but most of them got badly damaged over the years. Eventually i had to throw them away. Haven't read any actual books in years. I have other things that i do now.

Last edited:

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
That's a hard one. Some of my favorites are Jurassic Park and then it's sequel, the Lost World. The books are more dark than the movies.

Also, right now I'm reading a book, Project Hail Mary by sci fi author, Andy Weir. He wrote The Martian which was adapted into film. It's really good so far.

Robertpierce

"I Am Enough" by Grace Byers is one of the Amazon best sellers and one of the most discussed topics in essay analyzes. Its topic is bullying. Thus I am a "white" human, I feel and think that the problem with race discrimination affects everyone.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
My favorite book is Breakfast of Champions; or, Goodbye Blue Monday by Kurt Vonnegut. It's equal parts poignant and humorous, and all insightful into American culture.

I'll see what I can do about editing in a seedy link to my post later.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I think right now it’s Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. It’s incredibly profound and extremely moving. I finished it maybe a month ago and I can’t stop thinking about it. A complete must read and I’d go as far as saying one of the most important books written in the past 20 years.

Also fond of Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.

SummerHaze

I like books about relationships, my fav is men are mars women are venus. This book has become a book of significant cultural influence. I read an interview with it's author John Gray on Headway Media recently. There are so many interesting articles about different topics, esp i like book reviews and interviews with famous people. Useful tool for personal growth.

Last edited:

Orphalesion

The Last Unicorn.

Now, don't let the title or the movie adaption (which is a much more straight-forward fairytale) fool you, it's actually a very clever and subversive story that gets quite philosophical with topics such as ageing and unfulfilled dreams.

Nicholas Miller

Guys, thanks for sharing. I was just looking for a book to read. And thanks to you guys, I found it. I have an argumentative essay assignment in college and there is no way I can pick up a topic. A friend advised me to seek help in selecting argumentative essay topics from specilaists. As soon as I finish my assignment, I will definitely start reading.

Last edited:

OwensJB

Lord of the Flies. Haven't read it in years since high school I think but I remember liking it alot lol.