• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite Colesseum?

Jaguar297

I'm back!
My favorite collisieum is the Neo Collisium because it has random Pokemon selected(Pretty much) And the nice view. Also, the Waterfall collisseum because it's all watery and awesome. I like the battle style there too.

JamaHawk

Sophisticated Solace
Waterfall colloseum.
It is beautiful and has a good style too.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
my favorite 3 are the Sunny Park, main street and waterfall Collosseum's

i just cant pick between the 3 :D

Ryanfireball

Pokemon Master
I like crystal, it just looks cool

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
I like the Neon Colosseum, the wheel thing is interesting, though I do sometimes wind up with Pokemon like Metapod and Burmy. XD

Shadowkyle88

Dragon/Electric Love
I love the Sunset Collesium its the most beautiful one. I also like Neon its like its in the city itself so it feels like people are actually watchin you battle

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Neon's my personal favorite. Dunno why specifically, just is.

Nine_Flames

Magma and Crystal.

I like Magma because of its battle style (Round Robin) and music, and I like Crystal for its looks.

Nine_Flames

Magma and Crystal.

I like Magma because of its battle style (Round Robin) and music, and I like Crystal for its looks.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Courtyard and Crystal (both for lookd really). Crystal more because Courtyard has that annoying fog.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Personally, i like the Neon Colloseum,Magma Colloseum, and Stargazer Colloseum, mostly for their looks. If i had to really explain why i like each, i guess here you go:

Neon: I like this colloseum because of the uniqueness of the challenge that you face before each battle. Even though its frustrating at times(when you get all of the opponents pokemon, and they have all of your EVD D:<), its still quite fun. I've replayed this colloseum countless times, and i still find it to be fun and challenging.

Magma: This colloseum is just bad-*** looking, i'm sorry. You cannot deny the fact that a hunk of metal floating in a volcano, being held only by chains, is not awesome, i mean, seriously. Anyway, it IS a little too easy sometimes, due to the abundance of Fire-based teams pretty much every match, but after maybe about Round 4, it starts to become a little more challenging and worth your time. Alas, i still say its one of the easiest colloseums.

Stargazer: Ok, seriously, you're on top of the largest building in Poketopia, with shooting starts in the background(not to mention a freaking awesome soundtrack!) This one is really annoying once you get into the Master Rounds, and if you're unfortunate enough to be using a Diamond version to transfer your pokemon to PBR, then you'll have quite the challenge.

PS: Don't break anything, and i'm not talking about breaking a bone, i mean don't break anything in your house :p

Wow, i felt like i was writing a strategy guide for a moment there o_0;

Last edited:

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Sunset is beautiful so i love it... Courtyard and Gateway as well as crystal are my favorites

Timerabi:3

~*I'm Kute*~
OMG!:D Me 2