• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Whats your favorite Colesseum?

Gallade20772

GAME OVER.
Mine's Stargazer(I just completed the game :D :D :D). Who wouldn't wanna
battle on a meteorite with awesome stars? Magma would be my second choice. I mean, this time, who wouldn't wanna battle on an ACTIVE VOLCANO!?

My favourite has to be Magma colosseum. Hariyama, Alakazam and the rest of my team look the best there. Also, I tend to try better there. (Enter 'don't know why' here)

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
I would have to say stargazer and sunset both are very peaceful with neat music ^^

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Courtyard is great..except for the fog. Dear God, one battle took forever thanks to that.
Other than that, I do like Sunset, Sunny, and Stargazer.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
Scenery-wise, probably Sunny Park. A nice, pretty park with a cool-looking tower in the background. Waterfall's up there, too. Don't think I really dislike any of the coliseums.

CJ0114

The Electric Trainer
Magma Colosseum is my favorite. I like the theme for it, I think it has a Metroid feel to it.

Crystal, Waterfall, Sunset, and Neon.

Crystal: TOURNEY FTW!!!
Waterfall: I like the music here. It reminds me of XD.
Sunset: The scenery here is GORGEOUS.
Neon: I'm a gambler. Roulette's my fave.

mudkip master

Surf's up Mudkip
i prefer the waterfall because i like the waterfalls in the backround while i battle with my water type pokemon.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Meh.... Sunny Park, then Magma, then Gateway, then Courtyard.
I'd wish they'd put more work onto Stargazer, though. The music wasn't the best....

Water master

Platinum Trainer
I like Magma for the 1 player rules cause it's so simple.

By looks my favorite is neon.

Henshin Haku

..Shinra Tensei.
The Waterfall Collosseum would be noted as my favorite. The environment looks as if it were patiently done with, and the music I take a liking to.